9

I walked down the school halls as I remembered last night. I couldn't believe he came in my house, and then had the audacity to eat dinner with us, and convince my mother he was 18. He's hot, I won't lie about that, but he is also really annoying.  

"Y/N!" He said as he saw me walking toward the cafeteria for lunch.  

"What do you want?!" I said sighing looking at his beautiful eyes. "Oh come on you're still not mad at me with the whole dinner thing-"  

"Yes! I still am! I can't believe you!"  

"Oh come on, you know you liked it."  

"The only thing I liked about that night, was you leaving." I said then walked away, going in the cafeteria. I walked towards the food and couldn't feel anything but regret and anger. I didn't notice anything or anyone in the cafeteria, I only thought of Tom, which I instantly wish I didn't. I tripped on a leg and fell straight to the floor, causing a group of girls to laugh.  

"Aw, poor Y/N! Watch where you're going!" Poppy laughed. She deliberately tripped me in front of the whole school and laughed at me.  

"You think you're funny?!" I said getting up to her face, causing everyone to look at me.  

"What did you say?" She replied as her smile quickly faded away.  

"You heard me! Stand up! You can't do shit, because you think it's funny to make fun of other people, when you're just a sad bitch." I said causing a commotion in the cafeteria. I then quickly got dragged out by no other but Tom. 

"Stop! Why do you keep dragging yourself in everything!" I said taking me arm away as we got out the area.  

"Do you want to get yourself in trouble?" He said. 

"Who do you think you are? I can handle myself pretty well thank you." I said rolling my eyes while walking away.  "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me." He said acting like the 'good' teacher he is. 

"Oh sorry, Mr Holland." I said sarcastically. 

"Give me a break." I said furrowing my eyebrows as I walked away. All I wanted was for this year to go well, to go smoothly without any bullshit, and I was going to stick to my plan. Being patient.  

---

"Alright class, settle down." He said as class started. I didn't want to be here, but I had no other choice. I didn't eye him once, I just stared at my book and sometimes the board. I wasn't fond of Poppy being here either, so that made me feel even worse attending this shit class.  

"May I go to the bathroom?" I said interrupting him as he was explaining.  

"You couldn't bother waiting till I finished? Or even raise your hand?" He said furrowing his eyebrows, looking pissed at me.  

"May I go to the bathroom?!" I sassed back. He stared at me with his eyebrows still furrowed. He looked like he really hated me, but I didn't care. "Go." He said slowly turning around with a dirty look on his face. I then went to the bathroom and basically sat there the whole class. It was the last period either way and I didn't really care.  

I walked out the bathroom as the bell rang, walking through the horde of students leaving the building. I went back to the class to see no one but Tom, sitting on his chair with his legs on the desk like he was waiting for me, which he probably was. I didn't bother saying a word except get my bag.  

"What was that?" He said looking at me while placing his finger on his jaw, looking at the floor.  

"Well, it was me going to the bathroom." I said looking at my bag as I was putting my stuff in.  

"I'm serious-" he said but got interrupted by Poppy.  "Mr Holland, I'm having some troubles with Math, do you mind helping me?" She said as she placed her notebook on her chest.  

"Now?" Tom said placing his feet down and looking at her.  

"Well, you could come over my house on Friday if you want, or we could do it now?"  

"Let's do it now." He said opening his eyes wide, probably afraid of the thought of being in her house, I don't blame him. I chuckled as I saw him a little annoyed and embarrassed.  

"Take care old man." I said giggling while walking out the class, out the school.  

I had a feeling he would come by today, again.