11

I sighed with relief knowing it was Friday. The only thing worried me was the Math test. I didn't want to flunk it, I just wanted to get it over with and start my weekend.

"Y/N!" My best friend said walking towards me. I haven't even seen her this whole week, and now I'm deciding whether she's actually my best friend or not.

"Hey." I said smiling while hugging her.

"Sooo? What's the plan today?" She said smiling while slightly punching my arm.

"I don't know yet, I just have a Math test now, and then finally the weekend." I said smiling as it was my last period.

"Alright I'll catch you later!" She said smiling as she saw her boyfriend. She ran away and I walked towards my class room, sitting down as everyone took their seats for the test.

"Okay everyone, get your pencils out and calculator, it's time to take your test." Tom said not eyeing me once. I didn't even care, I just wanted to finish this test and head home, and that's what I did. I finished and handed my test to him.

"Thanks." He said still not eyeing me. It kinda bothered me, but I didn't want to let it.

I mentally rolled my eyes then walked away, leaving the classroom then walking to the bathroom, where I was met by some random girl.

"Hello," she said looking at me. She looked new, because I have never seen her before.

"Hey," I smiled while washing my hands and fixing myself.

"I'm Natalie, I'm new and I just want to say, it's been shit." She said cracking me up.

"I'm Y/N," I laughed while putting my hand out. "And welcome, I can help you around next week."

"That would help a lot, thanks." She said giggling while waving as I left the bathroom. I walked down the crowded halls as the bell rang. I walked out the doors and instantly got stopped by Tom.

"Hey!" He said taking me on the side while keeping it down low. "Oh for gods sake-" I said sighing while looking at the floor.

"Y/N come on! Why did you do that yesterday?!" He said rubbing his neck. "Plus you have detention."

"First, you deserved it. Second, you're crazy if you think I'm staying after school on a weekend."

"Then let me make it up to you."

"You always make it up for me, always, and you still manage to piss me off!"

"What do you mean?! I only made it up to you once!" He said scowling while crossing his arms. "Please, lets just hang out today, me and you."

"Fine." I said looking at his eyes. "You better not fuck this up."

"I won't. Why don't I come pick you up at 7?"

"Okay, 7."

"Dress casual, we might go on an adventure." He said winking at me.

"See you later loser." I said blushing while walking to my car.

Ugh I hate him for making me like him. I hate him for always making me feel this way, even though he pissed me off so many times.

I quickly dressed up for the date I had with my Math teacher. God that sounds so weird. You never hear shit like that, and I never knew I'd do something like this in my lifetime, but I did it anyways, since he wasn't that old and I am legal...

I quickly walked out my front door to see his car. I smiled then entered his car to smell that fragrance I loved.

"Hey," he said softly while looking at me with his sweet smile. "Hi." I replied smiling back.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I said looking at the floor. He drove towards the place we were gonna go, which I had no clue where, and it didn't take long until he took me to some building. He held my hand and took me all the way to the rooftop, showing the brilliant view of the city.

"Oh my god!"

"It's cliche, I know, but I thought it would be a great to make it up for you."

"You're such a loser! I love it!" I giggled while walking towards the table, sitting down. The waiter then came and poured wine for the both of us.

It didn't take long until we finished our little romantic meal and was heading out. We opened up more about our life and told each other our achievements and aspirations. You never really get something like this, especially with your teacher.

It's just something about him that gets me hooked. He knows how to control me, and that's never happened before, especially since it's me.

"Thanks for tonight," I said as he parked in his garage. "What are we gonna do here?"

"Well, I thought it's too early, and we should probably watch a movie or something."

"You sure I won't have to pour some beer on you again?"

"No no don't worry. That was refreshing by the way." He said making me laugh. I stared at his eyes as he chuckled, that sexy chuckle. He lit me up like a candle again and caused me to act quickly.

I jumped off my seat and went on top of him, kissing him so much, and fast. I probably scared the dude, but I didn't care, I wanted this.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I let go. "Ugh why do you always do this to me!?"

"What?" He said furrowing his eyebrows, breathing heavily.

"You're such an asshole but ugh you're so beautiful." I said placing my hands on his cheeks.

"So you don't want to come over?" His voice muffled as I pushed his cheeks together.

"Ugh! Let's go! Get the fuck out the car!" I said demanding him. He quickly opened the door and allowed me to go out. He locked the car then picked me up, taking me all the way to his house were he placed me on the couch, kissing me even more.

"Oh my god take off your shirt." I said breathing heavily.

"O-okay!" He said nervously. He slowly took it off which pissed me off.

"Fast, go fast you idiot!"

"Right sorry!" He said listening to me. He quickly did as I asked him to and allowed me to admire his skin.

"Woah." I said placing my hands on his chest, feeling every warmth and allowed the scent to flood through my nose.

"I like you." He said stopping everything I was doing.

"What?" I said.