13

"Hello." I said smiling as I took my seat in front of him. 

"Hey." he replied smiling. 

"How are you?" I said opening the menu, looking at the beverage selection. He gave me a dirty look, almost like he was pissed and wanted to leave. I guess that question was stupid. 

"How am I? I don't know, maybe I'm shit, since some girl ran out my house yesterday?"  

"Okay, I'm sorry. That's why I invited you here today, because I'm sorry." I said sighing. "If you want the answer, I like you too Tom." 

He then smiled and crossed his arms, pushing himself back.

"Really?" He said chuckling. 

"Yes! I do!" I said slamming the menu down.

"Where is the waiter?" I said trying to change the subject. "The waiter can wait, you really like me?" He said coming closer to my face. 

"Oh my god, yes Tom please give me some personal space, I already said yes." I said rolling my eyes. He then got up and took his coat, he took my hand and ran out the cafe. 

"Where are you taking me?!" I said as he ran towards his car. 

"How did you get here?" 

"I got a cab-" 

"Then get in my car." He said as he ran towards his door. As I got in and him starting the car, he quickly drove towards his place. I've never seen him so happy before, and all I said was I liked him. If he goes insane over that, then how would he be if I ever said I love him?

"I'm cooking for us tonight." He said as he held my hand and sat me on the stool in the kitchen. His kitchen was so modern, just like the rest of his house. I adored it.  

It was confusing though, considering he's a teacher yet it looks like he works for apple. I didn't care though, he just looked so beautiful taking out the pans and other cooking stuff. 

"Tom, what are you doing?" I said laughing as he took out all the foods from his fridge. 

"Didn't you hear me darling? I'm cooking." He smiled at me. "You're crazy!" I said giggling at him.

So I watched him. I watched as he cooked up some really good pasta and grilled chicken. It's crazy how he cooks, and makes it taste so good too. We sat the whole evening sitting and talking while eating and drinking wine. I felt like a baby next to him, even though there wasn't many years between us. It was still weird though, dating my math teacher, but I honestly didn't give a shit. 

"I'm sorry I got pissed at you, I guess I forgot you're still young."

"And you aren't?" I said chuckling.

"It's just, its crazy how I'm dating my student you know?" 

"How do you think I feel?" 

"Yeah true-" he said but got interrupted by the door bell. I watched him as he went towards the door and opened it. "Poppy?" His voice cracked, causing him to block the view of the house, since she probably would see me. I quickly ran out the kitchen and towards his room.

"What are you doing here? And how did you find my house?" He said as she entered here. 

"Sorry I bothered you Mr Holland, I'm just having a lot of problems with math, and I really need the tutor." She said as she put the books near the table we sat and ate on.

"Oh? Was someone here?" 

"Yeah, it was just one of my college friends." He said to her. He looked so stressed yet annoyed. 

"So it was a college friend?" She said acting seductively. She was disgusting, I wanted to throw up. She then walked up to Mr Holland and smiled at him, which caused him to walk away, moving further away from her.

"Listen Poppy, I can't tutor right now, I'm pretty busy and you came without any notice-" 

"But if I fail my mother will kill me! I really need this Mr Holland." She said walking up to him. She placed her hands on his shoulder and pouted. "Please Sir?" 

"Poppy please, I can't right now. Why don't I help you on Monday?" He said taking her hands off and jogging away. "This is very inappropriate, please I'm asking you to leave." 

"Fine. This is all because of Y/N right? You like her right?" 

"No, no you got it wrong Poppy." 

"Whatever." She said taking her books then leaving, hitting her shoulder against his as she leaves. After he locked the door after her, he looked at me with eyes opened wide. 

"Someone has a crush on you." I laughed my ass off looking at him. He then raised his eyebrows at me then ran towards me.

"TOM NO!" I laughed as he picked me and took me to his room. 

Today was honestly the best day I've ever had.