15

He quickly placed me down and looked at her with eyes wide open.

"The fuck is this?!" Tom said looking at her with annoyance.

"What is this?!" She replied getting off the couch.

"Poppy shut up," Tom said pointing his finger at her. "Do you know I can call the cops for invading my house?! What's wrong with you?!" He said squinting his eyes, confused on how she got inside.

"Me?! What about you two dating?!"

"Oh like you didn't come here so you can do the same thing?!" Tom crossed his hands. "What do you want?" He looked at the floor.

"I," she said sighing looking at both of us. "I came to talk to you and ask for advice, but I was afraid you wouldn't answer the door and let me in, but now that you and Y/N are here," she said looking at the floor like a small child.

It looked like she had tears in her eyes, hurt inside. "I want to apologise to you Y/N. I'm sorry I made your life a living hell, I'm sorry for everything I've caused to you." She said shedding a few tears. I swear it didn't feel real. I couldn't believe she was apologising for all the shit she caused me. I knew what she did was the worst thing that ever happened to me, but I couldn't turn down an apology like that.

"I forgive you." I said looking at her wet eyes.

"Really?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah." I nodded smiling. She then ran towards me and gave me a hug I never expected in my life. The girl I hated the most was hugging me. I started giggling as Tom instantly changed his mood from pissed to happy.

He's so cute, I couldn't wait to jump on him when she leaves.

"And don't worry, I won't tell anyone what happened, I promise you I'll keep it a secret." She said to the both of us. "Well I better get going, you guys have a good weekend." She walked towards the front door, waving at us as she finally left. I opened my mouth wide and quickly locked the door behind her.

As I turned around I quickly ran to Tom, jumping on him and kissing his lips, which caused him to lead me to his room, where he closed the door and unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his sexy chest.

"Tom please," I moaned taking my shirt off. "I won't run away this time, please just give-"

"You don't have to say anything Y/N." He said slowly taking me pants off and throwing them on the floor. "I've been waiting patiently." He whispered at me. Causing me to get highly aroused by him. I exposed my whole body to him and so did he. God he was so sexy, I never wanted to look away from the view. I waited as he slowly entered himself in me, making me push my head back as he did so.

This was the first time I ever had sex, and I was so glad it was him.

"Be careful!" I yelled as he went in a little too fast.

"Sorry!" He said stopping. "First time huh?" He said smiling at me, looking so damn fine.

"Yes, and I want you to make it the best first time." I said smiling back. He placed his hands on my waist and finally made all the way inside me. He then picked up the pace as the pain went away, which caused his face to crumple up.

He breathed in my ear as he rested his chest on mine. It felt amazing when we touched, feeling his soft warm skin all over me. I started moaning from pleasure as he jut kept going, causing me to slowly pull on his hair, and wrap my legs around his waist.

I couldn't ask for any other better day, but I had to eventually stop it after my phone started ringing to see it was my mother. "Tom stop!" I said picking it up.

"Who is it?" He breathed heavily, looking a little annoyed.

"My mum."

"Oh shit!" He said quickly getting off me.

"Hey mum." I said acting normal.

"Where are you?! Y/N you've been out this whole week and I barely see you anymore! I was expecting you to come home and maybe we could go eat dinner together." She said causing me to feel guilty.

"I'm sorry mum I'm just, busy with friends that's all." I said lying to her, I could never tell her what was going on, she'd kill me.

"Okay Y/N," she sighed. "Have fun." She said before hanging up. I placed my hands in my forehead and made a huge sigh.

"My mum is upset." I said looking at him.

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't cause anything-"

"You didn't do anything Tom." I said kissing his lips while playing with his hair. "You're so sexy and I wish I can continue, but I should go see my mother."

"You're right, let me drop you home." He said smiling while kissing my hand. We eventually arrived home and saw my mother taking out the mail.

"Hey mum." I said smiling while giving he a hug.

"Hey! You came!" She smiled brightly, hugging me even tighter. "And you brought Tom! That's great! Why don't we all go eat dinner together!" She said causing me and Tom to look at each other.

I didn't want to do this, and I prayed he didn't say yes. I tried signaling him to say no, and I could tell he understood.

"Sure." He said smiling at the both of us.

I was going to kill him!