17

As I walked through the halls Charlie came running towards me.

"Hey!" He said trying to catch his breath.

"Hey what's up?" I said smiling as I changed my books.

"Are you and Mr Holland dating?"

"What?! No?! Who told you that?!" I said panicking.

"Relax! No one, I just always see you guys smiling and shit together-"

"Oh my god stop! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry, but I know you're lying."

"What? What do you know?"

"Do you see the way he looks at you!?" I smiled as he said that. I didn't know he looked at me in a certain way. Ugh he's so beautiful. "And I heard you and Poppy made up."

"Well I hope," I said crossing my arms. As I was walking towards the cafeteria, Poppy came in and rushed towards me.

"Hey, hi Charlie! I'm gonna steal Y/N from you, thanks!" She said quickly taking my hand and running towards the benches outside.

"Y/N! You have to tell me what happened yesterday?! After I left?! Did you guys-"

"Woah! Relax! Oh my god Poppy-"

"Please tell me!!"

"Poppy nothing happened," I said feeling a little weirded out with this new Poppy. I didn't know if I should trust her enough.

"Please tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone."

"How can I trust you?"

"Listen, I know I ruined your life but I apologized, I'm sorry Y/N, and I want to start new with you."

"Poppy you can't just come in my life and ask me questions about what happened-"

"I know! You're right, but I can't help but know if something happened!" She said begging me. I didn't want to trust her that fast, especially for what she did for the past 5 years.

I eventually told her because she really convinced me enough to know that she's actually sorry. She started jumping up me down, going crazy for me. She knew how hot he is, and she had no idea how we was in bed.

After she was going crazy and shit, I see Mr Holland walking towards us with a smile on his face.

"Hey." He said looking at me then Poppy.

"Hello, Mr Holland." She said smiling at me and then him.

"What are you all smiley about?"

"Oh nothing! Better go get food!" She said running off like a little toddler. I looked at Tom and wanted to attack him, since he looked so tasty. He gave me a weak smile and nodded, since he can't really hug me out here, in front of everyone to see.

"Well I better head off Mr Holland." I said seductively. I walked away and towards the detention room, I wanted to guide him there for a little make out session. No one really goes there unless it's the end of the day, so the coast was clear. He quickly closed the door and pushed me against the wall, pushing his whole body on me while kissing my neck, lifting my leg up. I slightly moaned as he did so. God feeling chest on mine was heaven.

"I will fuck you against the wall tonight." He whispered as he stopped, since the bell rang. "It's time for math class now." He said pulling my top a little down, which revealed a little bit of my cleavage. "See you in class." I felt so wet down there. I couldn't believe he did that, fuck I wanted to scream. I waited as he left the class, decided whether I should go or ditch the class, I couldn't go in looking at him while I'm that turned on.

I went either way, since I need these grades. As the class almost filled up, I took a seat in the second row, taking my books out as he wrote the lesson on the board. I crossed my legs, hoping that would stop my lady parts from throbbing. I pushed back my hair, praying to god he doesn't eye me, because that would just kill me. He obviously did look at me though, because he's trying to tease me. I swear the class didn't even exist by this time. His eyes just took over me.

I then started thinking of his sexy torso, just all over me. I wanted his torso as much as a kid wants their special blanket. I was craving it more than any food.

I wanted it like it was oxygen.