20

I smiled to Cole as I walked down the hallways. If Tom wanted to play game, then I say let's play. I placed my hand on his chest and pressed myself on him as he wrapped his arm around my waist.  

"How are you?" I smiled and giggled. Cole already knew my plan, and he was kind enough to go with the flow. He too was trying to make a girl jealous, that's why he asked me to prom. 

Something tells me we would be good friends. 

"I'm doing just fine, and yourself?" He smiled back and went close to my face, looking at my lips. The thing is, Tom was using the vending machine next to where we were, and it was such a great plan. We then started making out while he was there. Cole then started kissing my neck, which made me look at Tom as he was doing it. He had killer eyes, it was actually pretty terrifying. He looked for a couple seconds then left, which looked like he was going to get back at me.   

I ignored it and followed him since it was math class. It was a perfect timing, since he would have to see me there and think about what he just saw. He deserved it after hurting me yesterday. I sat at the front of the class, to tease him even more about the scene he just witnessed. I didn't bother look at his eyes, I just stared at my books then the board. I was tempted to look at him, but I didn't. I was actually surprised he didn't do anything the whole class.  

"You're dating Cole now?!" Poppy said gasping as we walked towards lunch.  

"Nooo, I'm just-well basically making Tom jealous. Since we broke up."  

"You what?!"  

"Yeah, and he hurt me yesterday, so he deserves it."  

"Y/N, I can help you with all this." She smiled as she stopped me.  

"How?"  

"Okay, so, you want to make him jealous? How about you and Cole go to the detention room, and start making out, against the wall. And then I'll bring Tom in there, I'll just make up any excuse."  

"Poppy you are a genius!" I said holding her shoulders. "Okay, that's so good. Ill meet you there." I said as I went towards Cole. I took his hand and told him the whole plan towards detention, and so we did it. We kissed and made out like crazy. It didn't take long until Poppy showed up with Tom. I didn't expect it but, Tom quickly pushed Cole off me and held on his shirt.  

"You better stop, this isn't some club you can go around and make out!" He said to his face. 

"Now leave before you get detention." He let go of his shirt, making him and Poppy leave. I wanted to go after them but he quickly closed the door with his hand. "What do you think you're doing?" He hissed.  

"Excuse me Mr Holland, I need to get to lunch."  

"For fucks sake! Stop this school Y/N! It's not funny and it's not okay!"  

"Really?! It's not okay?! What about yesterday huh? When you fucking held on my wrist and hurt me!"  

"I told you I'm sorry!"  

"Through text?! Fuck outta here!" I said tried leaving but he blocked the door. "If you continue with this slutty attitude I'm seriously going to call your mother-"  

"Slutty?" I said opening my mouth. "And go ahead fucker, what are you going to say?! You're my teacher?! So she could hunt you down for hitting on a student?! You're unbelievable. Now let me go!"  

"Leave, go kiss every guy you see, because that's all you've been doing this year." He caused me to get emotional. He was so mean to me, I guess I was asking for it, but this was too much. I crossed my arms and looked at the floor and he opened the door. I put a decision on myself that I was just going to focus on school now, and I wasn't going to do any of this anymore. He didn't deserve any of my love after all those words coming out of his mouth.  

I decided to just keep quiet.