21

I stood by my words. I was going to keep quiet no matter what. It's been almost a month now since the fight between me and Tom.

Being quiet and ignoring everyone but my friends was actually working out well. Poppy and I surprisingly became best friends. We would have sleepovers every now and then. Charlie would sometimes join us on our little journey. We three were basically the shit now.

Now Tom, he's been trying to talk to me, but I would instantly leave, and ignore his messages. I guess he regretted calling me a slut, and he should. 

"Hey." He said softly as I was walking down the halls with my books against my chest. "How are you?" He said softly smiling at me.  

"I'm alright thanks." I replied bitterly. I felt bad at most times, but I just didn't know how to talk to him anymore. 

"Uh, why don't you come over today?" He said scratching the back of his neck. 

"It's okay, you wouldn't need a slut in your house anyways. You were right about that by the way. I should just focus on school, so thanks for teaching me something after all Mr Holland." I smiled at him and nodded. I then slowly walked away to see him looking at me from the corner of my eye. God that hurt so much, my heart was aching. I didn't know what I was doing, I really should give him a break.

I'm acting like we're in year 6.

"But I'll come over." I said turning around, causing his smile to turn so bright. I have no idea what the hell just happened, but I went with the flow. 

"Be there at 7." He said smiling nervously.

"O..kay." He said to himself, looking at the floor. I then quickly left and went to my car to see Poppy walking towards me.  

"You won't believe what just happened." I said as I drove towards my house. 

"What?" 

"Tom asked me to come over to his house at 7." 

"And did you say yes?!" 

"Will you kill me if I said yes?" 

"WHAT?! NO?! Oh my god this is great!" 

"Wait, you're happy for me?" 

"Yes!? Y/N, I know he's hurt you before, but this shows he still likes you! This is confusing yes, but maybe he wanted to work things out with you, because you did say you wanted to break things off temporarily!" 

"That is true, but the thing is, I'm leaving London, well I wanted to, and now I don't want to go to LA. I just don't know how to break it off to my mum." 

"I'm sure she wouldn't say anything. But which university will you go?" 

"I'm thinking of LMU." 

"Well you better apply from now!" She said which was so true. I gotta transfer my papers to LMU, and I honestly couldn't believe I just gave up LA like that, but you never know where life takes you. I finally made it home and I talked to my mum about the whole plan. She was kinda shocked but she was also pretty relieved. She loved London way too much, and I felt like going to LA was a burden to her, so we changed plans.

My life was a roller coaster, it goes up but then goes back down. I didn't know what to feel anymore. 

I was pretty nervous while I was dressing up to go back to Toms place. The only thing I was going to do was just fix this whole mess, and honestly I did want to fix it, but Tom has to change his attitude towards me, even if he's mad. It wasn't fair. 

"Hey." I said smiling as I entered his house. 

"Welcome." He replied smiling. "Sorry if the house smells like burned onions, because I actually burned onions." He nodded as he jogged back to the kitchen, causing me to laugh.

"Do you like pasta?" 

"Isn't that all you can cook?" 

"Oh no, I can cook a lot of things, but I know you like Pasta so..." he said opening the pan. I sat on the stool as he placed the pasta on our plates. He then jogged towards the other side and sat next to me on the stool. We both started eating the amazing pasta he made for us.

He was good at everything, it was actually annoyingly hot. We started talking about how I changed my university to LMU, and other shit I didn't really care about. His eyes made me lose focus half of the time, but I tried containing myself. We ended up sitting on his couch and looking at his baby pics. He was such a little cutie. 

"You look so cute!" I giggled at his little pic.  

"You're cute." He said as he looked at my mouth. He slowly pushed his head towards me, which caused me to be frozen. I then slowly felt his lips collapse on mine. He let the book full off his pics fall on the floor as he placed his hands on my cheeks. He pushed me all the way down on his soft couch, where he could kiss me even more. I then opened my eyes and noticed what was going on. I started moaning in his mouth and tried pushing him off, but he just kept going. I then slapped the back of his head to finally make him leave my lips. "Ow! What was that for?!" He said furrowing his eyebrows while touching the spot I hit him on. 

"What are you doing?!" I said placing my hand on my chest. 

"I'm just trying to get a little taste of you." He said smirking sexily while leaning in again, which made me quickly get off the couch. 

"Stay away from me Tom, I'm dead ass serious." I said trying to hide my smile away. 

"One kiss isn't going to kill you Y/F/N." He said slowly unbuttoning his shirt, smiling as he threw it on the floor. 

"No," I whispered. "No!" I yelled while crossing my arms. "This isn't what I asked from you Tom. Remember what we talked about?! You're not listening! We have to break this off temporarily."

"But Y/N I can't wait any longer." He whined like a little kid as he took his belt off. 

"Tom stop." I said looking at him unbuttoning his pants then back at his face. "No, STOP!" I yelled hiding my smile. 

"Fine." He said putting his hands in the air.

"But whenever you want to have some sex, you just tell me." He said looking at the floor, taking the shirt he had on. I then felt frustrated and I couldn't take this shit any fucking more. I clenched my fists then ran to him, jumping on his torso and wrapped my legs around his waist. I dug my lips on him and made his hair messy as I held on it. He quickly guided me to the couch where he threw me on it. He quickly took off what we had on and entered me without hesitation. 

"Tommy!" I moaned loudly as he picked up the pace. I swear he would have broken this whole couch. He kissed my lips as we breathed heavily. 

"You don't deserve to walk tomorrow for being a bad girl." He said seductively in my ear, feeling his hot breath against it. 

I honestly was reconsidering this whole temporary shit, but I kept it in, even though he was going to fuck the shit out of me.