23

I ended up going with Tom and his best friend to the restaurant. It was kind of a restaurant that was fun, food that was fried and sugary, people drinking beers and laughing loudly. I loved it so much. 

"It's so nice to meet you!" Harrison said as we entered our booth. 

"It's nice to meet you too!" I replied smiling as we looked at our menus. I honestly wanted to eat everything on the menu. As the waiter introduced himself and asked what we wanted, I took the chance to speak.

"I'll have the burger with cheese fries and an appetiser of half bones half boneless buffalo wings. Oh and three beers." I smiled as I closed the menu. Tom and Harrison looked at me shocked, almost as if they were about to have an orgy. "Guys? Aren't you going to tell him your order?" 

"We'll just have what she's having." Tom said smiling at the waiter. After he left he looked back at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "Damn that was hot! I like a girl who can EAT!" 

"Bitch you know I don't mess around." I said smiling. He then kissed my lips and patted my thigh. 

"So how long you guys been together?" Haz said smiling at us. 

"Almost 3 months." Tom said smiling. We had the best fucking day ever. All of us just talking about the whole world, laughing like it's out last day on this planet, and eating like maniacs. We all vibed and connected like a puzzle. I was having the time of my life and I never wanted it to end.

After we ate, we decided to walk around Central London, just running here and there, taking pictures and videos on Snapchat. 

"Woo!" Tom yelled as we reached Big Ben. We twirled around the lamp posts and watched some of the boats moving around the water.

"Y/N." He said coming to me as Harrison was taking some pictures of the clock. 

"Yes?" I smiled as I looked up at him. 

"Do you want to do something so crazy that we might regret in the morning?" 

"What?" I giggled. 

"Well?! Yes or no?!" 

"I mean, I guess. Yes. I do." 

"Yo Haz!" Tom said calling for his best friend. He then took my hand and guided me to a store which turned out to be a tattoo place. 

"Oh my god, no!" I laughed as he pulled me in. We ended up having a tattoo, and we ended up choosing a tattoo for each other, and we couldn't say no. As we finished, he ended up tattooing me the word Weird with the I as a lightning spiral bolt. It was so cute and I knew I wasn't going to regret it at all. For him, I ended up giving him a feather on his bicep, which was so cute on him, I loved it so much.

"Oh my god what do you mean regret it?!" I laughed as we entered the car. We said our good byes to Harrison and ended up going back to his place. 

"I had the best time today." He said as he unlocked the door. 

"Me too! I loved it so much!" 

"And your vagina doesn't hurt anymore!" He smiled so bright. 

"You idiot!" I laughed as we entered his warm house. I took off my coat and threw myself on the couch. 

"Hey, so you wanna stay over? Or do I have to take you home?" 

"Oh no I'm staying!" I smiled. "If that's okay with you?" I said seductively. 

"No you can stay." He smiled as he took off his coat, along with his shirt. I saw his back muscles tense up as he took off his shoes. I then got off the couch and teased him, making him come and try to get me. "Oh so you want to play?" 

"Well?" I laughed as I slowly backed away. 

"I'm gonna get you." He smiled deviously as he walked towards me. 

"No," I laughed. "NO!" I yelled as he ran to me. He followed me around his house, until he picked me up from the back and then threw me on the bed where he kissed my neck and tickled me. "STOP!" I laughed loudly. As he let go of the kiss, he looked at my eyes and brushed his hands on my hair. 

"I love you Y/N." He said hitting me in the face with those words.