25

"Hey." Poppy said walking towards me with two Starbucks coffee. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking of whatever I'm doing, is right."

"Y/N, it's been a month! Why are you still worried about him?"

"I don't know Pop maybe I-" I said almost admitting my feelings for him, but quickly stopped.

"Maybe what?!" She said opening her eyes wide. "Don't, oh my god-what?!"

"Poppy-" "You love him back!? Don't you?!" She said placing her hand on my shoulder. I looked at the floor and debated on whether I should admit or not.

"Yes." I finally made my decision. She opened her mouth and started freaking out inside.

"Okay. Listen, I know this sounds crazy, but I think you guys should work it out and be friends, at least until you finish school."

"I don't know Poppy." I said frowning as we walked around the city centre. "I mean it's not a bad idea, but I don't know yet."

"Just, try it out?! It's not gonna hurt you guys unless you try it out." She begged me. I decided it was a better idea then staying distant. I mean, how could we get together after graduation if we're not even talking?

"Okay." I smiled. She started jumping then hugged me.

"That's my girl!" She smiled while looking at the buildings.

"You do know Charlie has a big crush on you right?" I said giggling.

"What? Charlie is a total dork."

"Yeah, but he likes you, a lot."

"I mean he is cute, but I don't know if we work together."

"Hey, if I'm gonna try to get with Tom, then you should try getting with Charlie. He's actually dying over you. Why don't you ask him for prom?"

"What? Are you serious?!"

"Yesss I'm serious. Come on, just do it."

"Alright Y/N, I'll do it." She smiled. We finally got in my car and I dropped her off at her house. It was actually winter break, and I haven't seen Tom for a week, but it felt like a year. I stayed in my car and stared at phone, looking at our texts, to see the last one was 2 months ago. He stopped texting me after he saw how serious I was.

My god how bad I felt, I guessed it would be much better to talk in person.

"Hey." I texted. "I'm coming over, we need to talk." I closed my phone and drove towards his house as he read it. He didn't reply, and I don't blame him. At least he didn't say no. I started having flashbacks of us together, on his bed and bathtub. God it felt like forever since I saw that place. I was so nervous, I had to think twice whether I should actually go or not, but I ended up going either way.

I knocked on his door, looking at the floor and hearing my heart scream for it's life. I felt hot in this cold weather, the shit he did to me. He finally opened the door and leaned on it, not having a smile on his face. He was wearing a beanie and he looked pretty pissed, which I don't blame him for. His eyes stared at me, exactly how a wolf would.

"Hi." I said putting my hands together.

"Hello." He replied so bitterly. He then opened the door wide enough for me to come in. The house was exactly the same, except it was darker than usual.

"How are you?" I smiled as I sat on the couch.

"Fine." He said taking out his cigar and lighting it up. His replies were so short and so boring, he was definitely pissed at me, and probably didn't want to do anything with my shit anymore.

"So I came to talk, and hopefully sort everything-"

"No." He placed his foot on the table as he stood in front me. "It's my turn to talk." He said as the smoke came out his mouth. I nodded and sat straight to show him that I'm all ears. "So let me get this straight," he talked with the cigar in his mouth. "You came here to talk to me? After 2 months of constant ignoring, and showing me your back-"

"Tom I know-"

"I'm fucking talking." He said clenching his jaw. I felt like crying from the way he spoke to me. It was all my fault, I'm the one who made him that way. "You think you coming here and talking will sort things out? You think you pulling up at my house will cause rainbows and butterflies to come out of thin air? You're fucking hilarious." He sarcastically smiled as he took the cigar out his mouth.

He walked towards his kitchen where he poured himself a drink. I was just frozen on his couch, nothing but tears were talking. I have never ever seen Tom like this, and it was terrifying.

"Tom look I know you're pissed about this whole thing, but can we please talk about-"

"Oh no, no there's nothing to talk about." He said coming back with the drink his hand, gulping it all down then smashing it on the table. It was surprising how it didn't break. My tears started strolling down my cheek as I stared at the floor, hoping this would all end.

"Oh for fucks sake," he said looking at me.

"Grow up, you cry over everything." He laughed like the devil.

I then got off the couch and walked towards the front door. I quickly went into my car and started bursting into tears, hitting my steering wheel because of him. Everything I did, was because of him. He opened his door and leaned on it again, watching me as if he was watching a movie.

"So you're just gonna stand there like a fucking prick?!" I yelled as I opened my door, furious how he just stood there. He stayed quiet, just smoking that fucking cigar and smiling. "Say something! Fucking say something!" I cried to him. I then took some of those rocks he had on his pavement and threw it on him.

"Yeah very mature, VERY FUCKING MATURE." He yelled as he still stood there.

"Why are you just standing there?! Like a fucking asshole?! What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you Y/N?" He laughed at me.

"You think this is funny?!"

"Is your mother just like you? Because I don't blame your father for dying on that battlefield." He said without any emotion, not a single emotion came out his fucking mouth. That was the worst thing anyone has ever told me. I then went quickly walked inside his house, hitting his shoulder with my own as I did so. I looked at the mirror in his living room to see him walk behind me. I felt like he was going to murder me with those eyes.

"Two words Thomas." I said taking the baseball bat off the pool table he had. "Fuck. You." I said as I smashed a big, probably expensive vase in his house.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He yelled as he tried to get to me.

"Stay the fuck away from me!" I said putting the bat in the air, not afraid to hit him with it.

"You wanna insult my father?! Go ahead fucker." I said throwing the bat on the floor then walking over the glass to get back to my car, and he obviously came after me, pulling my arm so he could face me.

"You're fucking delusional!"

"You're delusional! I came here to work things out with you and be friends! I came here so we could talk it out, but you want to act fucking smart and not care! When I know you do!" I cried to him. I forced my arm out his hand and went to my car without even bothering to stop.

I quickly picked up the breaks and went back, finally leaving the toxic discussion we had. He's always so weird, he just can't stay still, he can't be normal.

And he calls me immature?!

I hated him, but I also still loved him.