Say what?

Sorry this is so short. I have to go on the road.

~~~

After a very intense make out session, everyone came back. I was sweating and panting like I just ran a race. I'm starting to like this new side of Belle, but I should be the dominant one. I huffed at that.

When we heard the voices, Belle got off of me and sat in the chair beside my bed. When they came in Amber smirked at me. I rolled my eyes "What?"

"Had fun?" She mused.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I denied.

Jasper stepped in "Judging by your messy hair-"

"Swollen red lips-" Amber added.

Jace continued "Your flushed face-"

Ashley added "Plus, your sweating."

"We're guessing you had fun." Amber finished with a wink.

"Shut up, guys." Belle told them.

"We brought Chinese food and a little monster." Jace told me.

"A little monst-" My question was cut short when Rhain ran to me. Belle picked her up and sat her on my bed. That wasn't enough so she crawled on top of me. Pain shot up excruciatingly through my body. It felt like my whole body was on fire. But being the person that I am, I let Rhain stay. She was crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"I thought you were hurt." She sniffled. "And nobody wanted to tell me anything."

"But I'm okay, see?" I raised a hand. "I'm okay."

"Then why are you still here?"

"Because I still need to get better." I told her.

"Okay. Food time." Jace but in and I glared at him playfully. Haylee took Rhain off me and gave me a dish of my Chinese food with two sticks.

Everyone went to the lunchroom to eat because in here was too small to fit everyone. So it was just me and Belle. I was trying to use the chopsticks but it wasn't working.

Belle giggled beside me "Need help?"

"No, I'm fine." I was always stubborn.

"Can you sit upright?" She asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled feeling useless, and averting my gaze from her.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"Lee" She placed a hand on her hip.

She's always so demanding. "Its nothing Belle. It's just that, I should be taking care of you."

She giggled "We take care of each other." She came to the side of my bed and placed an arm at my lower back and helped me sit up.

"Was that so hard?" She teased and I rolled my eyes. She took her Chinese food and combined it with mine and came to sit on the bed next to me.

"Come open wide." She said.

I groaned "Belle, really?" I scowled at her.

"Yes, now open up." She demanded.

I opened my mouth reluctantly each time she fed me. I wrapped my arm around her waist while she ate some too. Soon after she fell asleep. But now I had to use the bathroom. I shook her gently.

"Babe, wake up."  I shook her again.

"What?" She said groggily.

"I have to use the bathroom."

"Need help?" She smirked.

She was enjoying this "No, I think I'm good."

I stood up and walked to the bathroom door.

"Lee!" Belle called.

I turned back to her and raised an eyebrow.

"That's a nice view, by the way. Nice tattoo." She smirked.

My eyes widened in shock as my hands flew behind me to cover my ass that was exposed. Stupid stupid hostipal gown. I ran into the bathroom. My tattoo was on my lower back. Like really low, like inches above my butt, low.

I used the bathroom and got out, glaring at a laughing Belle. "When you said it was in an intimate place, you weren't joking."

"Shut up." I mumbled as I got on the bed.

"How come I've never seen it before?" She asked.

"Whenever we had sex you're too busy screaming my name to see it." I smirked. "I've never taken a shower with you. And my boxers cover it."

"Hmm, I like it." She said.

It was simple, it was my name Rylee in an infinity sign.

"Thanks" I said, feeling sleepy.

"Are you tired?"

"No."

"Go to bed, Lee."

"Well, if you insist."

~~~

I woke up and heard people talking again. Can't they talk somewhere else? I opened my eyes and saw Jace talking to the doctor. Everyone had worried looks on their faces.

"What's going on?" I asked groggily.

The doctor came to me "It's okay for you to leave now. But we cannot contact your father and we cannot allow to check you out with minors."

"But I basically live on my own." I groaned. "You won't be able to find him. God knows where he is."

"Then we have to put you in foster care, because you still a minor." The doctor said with an expressionless face.

I laughed "You have a good sense of humor, I'll give you that."

"I'm serious. You're going to be placed in a foster home. Don't you have anyone to stay with?"

I started panicking "Um, no!"

"She can stay with us." Belle spoke up.

My head snapped towards Belle.

Say what?