Chapter 28

I sat in the car and asked my ex secretarty....who was managing head of the Lucas's company I took over, to help me trace Y/n's location.

I called Y/n but she did not lift so I called Rose and Jisoo

I called Y/n but she did not lift so I called Rose and Jisoo... They said they did not know where she is... they tried to contact her but...couldn't... I hope... she is fine!

I contacted her step mom and step sis...but they did not care anyways...

I sent Tae and Jin hyung home and Jimin and jhope hyung at y/n's apartment to check if she was there, others were trying to track her location as well...

I got a call from Jimin hyung...to inform that y/n did went to her apartment but she is not there...right now... Oh gosh its 10:25 pm and we have no clue where she is...

 Oh gosh its 10:25 pm and we have no clue where she is

I got a call from Yoongi hyung informing me...that Rm hyung traced Y/n's last location and it was last spotted somewhere near to where I was... They also told that my ex secretary sent them the footage of the bar where she was last seen drunk around 30 mins ago... Fork Mia!

I came to the location where y/n was last traced... It was a mall's empty parking lot at the basement.

Jk: Y/n!!! Y/n!!! Where are you??? I am sorry!! I can explain! Please come back!!! (almost crying) I love you... Truly...from all my heart, I only love you! Please come back!

I heard the engine start of the only car in the basement except for mine. I tried to see who it was and I saw LUCAS! W-what??? He was driving out of the basement really quick... undoubtedly violating all the traffic rules for no reason... So he surely has something to do with this!

 So he surely has something to do with this!