26

I couldn't stop replaying how we both got in an argument. I just sat in my room, looking at the ceiling and how I'm just spending my winter break upset in my room. I was just wasting time, and I couldn't just sit here and cry out my feelings. 

"Y/N honey?" My mother's soft voice said as she opened the door. 

"Yeah?" I replied as I looked at her. 

"Someone downstairs by the door needs to talk to you." 

"Who?" 

"It's your friend Tom." 

"Mum I'm really not in the mood-" 

"Honey, you have things to work out, so go talk it out. Plus I have to leave! I have another date." She smiled then walked away. It's like she knew what happened, she always knew the right things to say. I didn't want to see him, but my mother was right. 

"What do you want?" I said as I opened the door. He just stood silently, not even bothering himself with words. "Well?!" He then went back to his car and took out the bat I destroyed his vase with. He then quickly walked towards me and tried entering my house. "What the fuck are you doing Tom." I said to his face. He was so close to me, for a second I thought he would kiss me. 

"Exactly what you did." He mumbled back, looking at my eyes. He then pushed me out the way and went in, hitting one of my mothers most prized possession. It was a glass heart, a gift they got for their wedding. I felt like my life literally ended the second he swung on it. "You wanna break my 15,000 pound vase huh?!" He yelled looking at me.  

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled while walking towards him. I got so pissed I started pushing him, hitting his chest while having a mental breakdown. "I fucking HATE YOU." I screamed as he tried stopping me. 

"Stop!" He said guarding himself. I held on his shirt and looked at the floor, letting out the biggest cry I ever had. It was a breakdown I never had in my life, yet it was caused by a boy.

"Y/N calm down!" He said holding on my arms. I couldn't even breathe from the tears. It reminded me of how my mother acted when the news of my father came through. I collapsed on the ground and looked at the broken glass. It was the last memory we had of him, and now it's on the floor, millions of pieces everywhere. 

"That was the last memory I had of my dad." I cried like a little baby. "And now it's all gone because of YOU." 

"You caused this-" 

"NO YOU DID YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! I CAME TO YOUR HOUSE TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE, THEN YOU FUCKING LAUGH AT ME LIKE IM SOME KIND OF JOKE TO YOU!" I yelled while standing up, pushing him again. "I came there to tell you that I love you. I love you so much it's fucking painful! I wanted us to stay in touch! I wanted us to work, but you're so ungrateful! You're so impatient and you don't care about anyone but yourself." 

"Y/N-" 

"Shut the fuck up and get out my house, I hate you and I can't believe I even cared about yo-" I tried continuing but he dug his lips on me. I tried pushing him off, but he hit my back against the wall. He was too strong to even get him off me. I was weak and I wanted to let go of everything. I cried as he went to my neck, kissing it with all his passion. He quickly placed his hands inside my skirt and took off what I had underneath.

My voice was gone by now.

I couldn't speak and I couldn't move.

I was stuck in chains and not a single thing could get me out. He entered me slowly and picked up the pace as I felt his full length. I put my hands inside his shirt and scratched his back. I was in love yet I fucking hated him. I wanted to make him bleed yet I wanted to cover it with bandages. I moaned as he placed his hands on my waist and kissed my breasts. Feeling the air come out of his nose as he did so. He made me so fucking angry, yet he made me feel such pleasure.

Too many emotions at once, and it caused me to cry as I moaned. As he went deeper and faster, the more I scratched his back. I didn't want this at all, yet I did. He ruined my life yet I wanted him in it.

That's exactly why I hated him, because he never kept it how I wanted it to be like. He balanced hatred with love, and it was a feeling I never experienced. 

After my climax reached, I closed my eyes and let go of him. He then quickly zipped up his pants and left, making me slowly slide down on the floor. He left without any words, he just wanted to give me pleasure then exit like nothing even happened. I then stumbled to my room and quickly fell on the bed, I was drowsy and weak. 

The shit he did to me.