35

"Hey Harry." I smiled as he called me on my phone.

"Hey darling, I just would like to know if you and your boyfriend would like to go out for dinner today?" He replied which sounded like he was running.

"Yeah! Sure let me ask him."

"Alright call me or text me back the answer." He said then hung up. I actually wanted for Harry to meet Tom, but the problem is Tom.

"Tommy?" I said as I walked towards him and took off the laptop so I could sit on his lap. "We got invited for dinner today."

"Really? By who?" He smiled as he played with my hair.

"Harry."

"What? Y/N are you serious?" His smile turned to a frown.

"He's a really nice guy! You have to meet him."

"Y/N you met this guy from a club, I don't think he's a nice guy."

"Stop. He even goes to LMU, so be nice. Please? I promise it will be fun! Thomas pleaseeee-"

"Okay! Stop whining you little brat." He chuckled as I kissed his cheeks. "You better not disappoint me on this one."

"Why would I?! Plus you owe me for what you did on Friday!"

"Shut up." He giggled. I ended up going back home to get ready for dinner tonight. Tom was already dressed, and waiting in the living room for me to get dressed. It's funny how until now, my mother doesn't know Tom was-used to be my math teacher. I probably will tell her once I go to uni. She'll either kill me or laugh at me because she would think I'm joking, when I'm not, and then kill me.

"Okay. I'm ready." I smiled as I walked down the stairs to see Tom and my mother laughing.

"Okay. Let's go beautiful." Tom smiled as he quickly scanned my body. My mother started silently fangirling as Tom took my hand and led me towards the door. It was hilarious how she acted, she hasn't aged one bit.

"Bye Mama Y/M/N!" Tom called her.

"That's a cute name." I smiled as we entered the car and drove off.

"Your mum reminds me of my mum, so I had to." He smiled. "Besides that, you look absolutely sexy in that skirt."

"Why thank you Mr Holland." I giggled.

"Oh please don't remind me of those days."

"Oh come on! They were fun."

"Hell no." He chuckled. We finally reached the restaurant Harry told me about. It was a warm place with dim lights and happy people. When we left the car, there was nothing but the smell of steak and burnt wood. I absolutely adored it, and it made me disappointed how winter was soon going to end.

"Hey!" Harry said as we entered the restaurant.

"Hey Harry! This is my boyfriend Tom." I smiled as I held his hand. Harry greeted him and they started talking about the rugby game last night. Tom instantly dropped his little jealousy and looked like he enjoyed his company. That's when when we all sat on our table and ordered our food. I mean I was pumped that they had a great connection, but I felt left out since they were talking the whole time.

All I did was stare at my phone and go through Instagram, hoping something or someone would pop up. "So Harry?" I said interrupting their conversation. "What major are your taking?"

"Oh I'm doing Liberal Arts-"

"No way?! I actually wanted to take that major, but I didn't. How is it?" Tom said jumping in. That's when they started talking to each other again and putting me under the rug. It pissed me off because this was our night, but I tried to keep it low and not make a big deal out of it. I wasn't exaggerating when I said they were talking the whole time, because that's exactly what happened. An hour of non stop talking, they would say a few sentences to me, but then go back to themselves.

"I'm gonna head home." I said taking my bag and phone, smiling at them as I stood up.

"What? Why?" Tom said looking at me.

"I'm not feeling well. You guys have a good night." I said walking away. I heard my name a few times, and eventually a hand around my arm.

"Y/N what are you doing?!" Tom said looking at my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Harry said coming up from behind him.

"Look, I'm just gonna get an uber and head home, I'm just not feeling good. I'm a bit dizzy that's all." I lied.

"You're not taking an uber." Tom demanded.

"Come on I'll take you home. Thanks for the dinner Harry, I'll catch up later."

"Alright take care!" Harry waved his hand at us. Tom held on my arm the whole time we were walking out the restaurant and eventually the car.

"Let go of my arm!" I yanked it out of his hand.

"What's wrong?!" He raised his eyebrows, shrugging at my sudden anger.

"Nothing, just take me home." I rolled my eyes as we entered the car.

"Y/N please tell me what's wrong."

"You really want to know?" I put my seatbelt on. "You were literally talking non stop with Harry, making me feel invisible, like I don't even exist. This was the worst fucking night ever. I know I sound petty, but that was annoying."

"Oh man. I'm sorry, I didn't realise what was going on. I really didn't mean to do that baby."

"It's okay. I was just getting bored anyways, so I wanted to leave." I sighed.

"I really am sorry Y/N, I mean he's a pretty cool guy, you were right." He chuckled. I smiled as he said that, I knew he would like him. I decided to just drop it and not let it bother the rest of the night.

"It's okay Tom. Just take me home, I got school tomorrow morning." I sighed remembering it.

"No." He replied. "You're coming home with me."