36

As we reached towards his house, and got out the car, he pulled me in and started kissing the hell out of my lips. 

"Tom!" I laughed as I pushed him away and ran towards his front door. I quickly stopped as I got a phone call from someone I never expected from. It was Riley calling, and she hasn't called me in forever. I totally forgot she existed, since she forgot about me. 

"Who is it?" Tom said as he unlocked the door. I just stared at my phone as I walked into his house. I didn't know if I wanted to answer or not, but it eventually ended. 

"It was Riley. An old friend of mine, she hasn't called me in so long." I sighed as I sat on the couch. 

"Well why didn't you-" he got cut off by another phone call by her. "Answer her Y/N." He said as he placed the keys on the living room table. 

"I don't know if I should Tom." I sighed. 

"Why not? She probably wants to ask about you? Do it baby." He walked towards the kitchen, taking out a bottle of water. I then finally answered it and put the phone against my ear, nervous as hell. 

"Hell-" I said freezing as she quickly interrupted me, "Y/N! Oh thank god! I need your help! Please I beg you come help me!" She said breathing heavily. 

"Riley?! What's wrong-" 

"I was at a party and some guy drugged me! I'm in a trunk of some car, and it's moving, I don't know where I am or what they're gonna do to me-" she stared bursting into tears. 

"Oh my God Riley! Why aren't you calling 999!?" 

"I can't! They won't know where I am! But you can find out, check my Snapchat or find my friends, please I beg you!" She cried. 

"Oh my god! Okay I'm on it! Please hang tight and don't worry-" I said as I started tearing up. Tom quickly walked over to me as I stood up. 

"What's wrong?!" He said holding my shoulders. 

"My friends kidnapped! We have to go get her Tom, here look, I have the map!" I cried as I showed him the map, it took a while until I finally saw her. It kept refreshing where she went, and I just knew it was difficult. 

"Okay were gonna have to contact the police." Tom said putting them on the line and take the car keys. We both quickly ran towards the car and quickly drove to where the last stop she was. Thankfully she wasn't out London, but it still didn't change the fact that anything could happen to her. The only problem, we didn't know what car she was in, who knows what happens.

As Tom finished the call with 999, I quickly went to call her back. I asked her if she knew what car she was in, but she had no idea, which was harder for us. The only details she gave us was the guy who possibly kidnapped her.

Apparently he was a brunette guy, a senior in our school. All I knew is that Tom would be the only to notice him, since he knew all the seniors. "I'm going to fucking kill that guy, it will be so disappointing to see one of my students do some shit like that." 

"I know." I sighed as I felt so terrible. We followed the exact spot she was in, since it stopped refreshing. I knew Riley was always getting herself into deep shit, but I didn't expect it to be this far. As we reached the area she was in, we ended up being at some house, and it looked like there was a party going on.

"Do you think she's in there?" 

"Well that's where it led us, so it must be." He said. "Stay he-" he tried saying but I quickly got out the car and ran towards the door, where I quickly entered the house full of people and loud music. "Y/N stay in the car." Tom said running after me with anger in his eyes, pulling me from my arm. 

"No! She's my friend." 

"I don't fucking care, I don't want you to get hurt-" he got interrupted by two people coming at us. We both looked to see Riley and some brunette guy, both laughing their asses off. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said as I felt weak. 

"Oh my god the way you guys looked! You were so scared!" She replied holding her stomach. 

"You think this is funny?" I said backing away from them, looking at them with filth. 

"Mr Holland? You brought our old Math teacher to help you?" The brunette boy said chuckling, along with some other teenage boys. I started tearing up but tried holding the tears in. Tom looked at me and I could see the sympathy in his eyes. 

"Hey Joseph can I ask you something?" Tom said going closer to the door. "Did you agree to do this so you could laid? Or are you just bored with your sad life, sad about sitting home and jacking off to your teammates?" Tom spat his venom.

It took long three seconds till Riley and Joseph to stop their smiling, and before anyone could move or say anything, Tom put his fist up and punched the hell out of him.  

"Tom stop! Let's go!" I yelled as a bunch of guys pulled Tom away from him. "Let him go! He's with me!" I said to them. I held on to his wrist and quickly walked out the house. 

"Oh and Riley?! I called the cops you delusional bitch!" Tom yelled and looked back as we quickly bumped into people reaching for the door. As we finally reached outside, Joseph came out the door and yelled for Toms name. 

"You wanna fight?! Come fight you fucking dick!" He said putting his fists up. 

"Tom I want to go home, there's no time for this." I looked at his eyes, but he was too focused at Joseph. "Tom look at me!" I said but he didn't. "Tom fucking look at me!" I pushed him.

"I want to go home!" I yelled which finally caused him to look at me. I walked towards the car and entered it, trying to hide my crying from my so-called friend. Tom finally came behind me and drove off. That's when we saw the cops coming in, all of them rushing towards the house that was filled with booze and drugs.

I didn't even care if she got arrested, that was messed up. Nothing was funny, since we got the cops involved, wasting their time on something so childish. "I'm sorry." I bursted into tears. Tom quickly stopped the car on the side and took off his seat belt, along with mine. He pulled me towards him and sat me on his lap, tightly putting his arms around me. 

"You have nothing to apologize for, you did an amazing job caring about your friend, this is all her fault." His soft voice oozed into my ears.

"I love you." 

"I love you too."