38

"Y/N?" My mother called me as I tried leaving the house.

"Yeah?" I stopped and turned around.

"Come here." She sounded so strict. I did what she said and walked towards her to see her exactly how I imagined her to be, pissed.

"What's wrong?" I said confused, crossing my arms.

"Why didn't you tell me Tom was your Math teacher?"

"How did you know?"

"It doesn't matter! Why didn't you tell me!"

"Mum it's not a big deal! He's only older than me by four years!"

"I don't care! You should have told me!'

"Ugh I understand, but please don't let this change anything."

"Y/N-"

"Mum, no. I love him." I confessed to her. I could see her eyes turn from serious to some kind of delight. She probably felt happy I was being happy again, but I knew she wouldn't let me off that easy.

"Y/N, call him now. I need to talk to you two about this." I did what she said and called him, telling him how pissed off my mother is, informing him that she now knows.

He didn't sound too happy on the phone, because he was depending on me to tell her, rather than her finding out.

"Hello." Tom said as he entered our house, nodding and smiling at my mum.

"Tom." She looked at him with filth. I hated that she looked at him like that. I actually wanted to tell her off, but I stopped myself. "So you were Y/N's math teacher?! And you never told me?"

"Listen, I was going to inform you, but I completely forgot. I apologize for not-"

"Are you still a teacher?"

"No, I quit."

"Okay, so we got that off my back. I'm still upset that you didn't tell me! You really had to wait for Riley to tell me?!" She said, making my heart drop.

"Riley told you this?!" I said, almost yelled. "Why did she come here?!"

"What's wrong? Isn't she your best friend-"

"No?! She's a bitch! Look at Toms face! She and this guy did some bitchy thing to us, and after we taught them a lesson, he came back and hit the shit out of Tom."

"Well I did know-" she tried to explain but I quickly walked out the house, going towards Toms car. He quickly followed me and shrugged his arms at my mother, since she was confused.

"Where are we going?" Tom said finally opening the car, causing us to both enter and drive off. "Go to Riley's house." I strictly said, texting Poppy about the whole situation.

"What are you going to do Y/N?"

"Just drive Tom! Don't ask!"

"Y/N." He stopped the car to look at me. "I'm not going if you're gonna cause problems."

"Tom oh my god! Why are you so annoying?! Just go!"

"I don't want any problems!"

"I don't want to hear-"

"Listen I just care!-" his voice squeaked.

"I don't!" I almost yelled. He then stopped arguing and looked at the floor, making me instantly feel guilty.

"Okay, let's go." He said so bitterly.

That's when we finally went towards her dumbass house, playing everything I wanted to tell her in my mind. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. She was a bitch, a snitch, and she didn't care about what I went through. The second we reached her house, I quickly went and banged on the door to see her standing there.

"Hey, bitch!" I yelled as I pushed her, making her fall on the floor. "Go say shit to my mum again! Go ahead! You fucking snake!" I yelled going closer to her.

"Y/N stop!" I heard Toms footsteps coming closer. He held on my wrist and tried taking me away from her, but I pulled back.

"What's going on?" Her mother came in.

"Ask your snake ass daughter! She snitches on everyone!" I pointed at the filth on the floor. I didn't care if I caused a scene, I was sure not taking all this shit inside without any actions.

"Y/N let's go." Tom said.

"Yeah go Y/N." Riley smirked as she stood up.

"Violence isn't gonna get you anywhere-"

"Yeah but it will get you somewhere bitch! Heaven or hell?! Choose before I put my fist in your teeth!"

"Y/N LETS GO!" Toms deep voice boomed like lightening. I quickly looked at his eyes, darker shade of brown than usual.

It scared the shit out of me.

He quickly led me back to the car where he pulled me towards his face. "What the fuck are you doing?" He seethed.

"Do you see what she did?! She is sabotaging our relationship-"

"I don't fucking care. You're classier than this." His clenched his jaw. "Get in the car." He ordered me, which I obeyed. I entered the car and felt like breaking down into tears since I didn't get to sink her teeth in. I cared so much about Tom, and the fact that she's going around telling stupid shit to my mum made me terrified of losing him.

"I can't believe you just made me look like that." I cried as he drove away.

"Made you look like what Y/N?! You want to look trashy or calm?!"

"You don't see what I'm seeing?! She's snitching-"

"I know Y/N, I fucking know. But you were going to tell your mum either way right?!"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes as I wiped my tears. I looked at the window and didn't bother with his presence, I just wanted him to know how much I cared about him, but it looked like he didn't see it.

"I just care about you." I confessed.

"That's exactly how I felt when I told you that, but you told me you didn't care. It hurts doesn't it?" He opened my eyes. I felt like the dumbest hoe on the planet.

"Oh my god, Tom! I'm sorry." I frowned putting my hands on his bicep, leaning in to kiss his cheek and then his lips.

"It's fine, Y/N. I know you care." He placed his warm hand on my exposed thigh.

"I care too."