40

A/N: just a heads up, this is the final chapter...don't worry though I'm writing a sequel which will be out soon :)

My heart kept banging on my chest, trying to open it up and jump right out. My hands held firmly tight to it as I paced around my room, I didn't know whether to cry or die. Everything I achieved, going down the toilet. I just knew this was the last day of my life, last day to do anything in life.

"I'm here!" Tom said rushing in my room.

"What's wrong?" He placed his hands on my cheeks as I kept breathing hard.

"Tom I can't breathe, I can't do anything." I looked down, taking deep shallow breaths.  "Relax, please, sit down." He quickly went to open my window for some fresh air. After I sat on the bed, he got on his knees and looked at me, waiting for whatever I had to say.

"Y/N what happened? Did Riley do anything to you?"

"No."

"Then what's wrong? Did Poppy do anything to you? Your mother? The school? Y/N what's wrong!-"

"I'm pregnant." I stopped him. I slowly looked at him as he froze. His eyes opened wide, staring at the floor.

"Y/N are you joking?" He looked back at me as he stood up.

"I'm not joking Tom." I clenched my jaw.

"Look!" I showed him the pregnancy test. 

"Oh my god." He opened his eyes wide. 

"I ruined my life, everything I achieved with school is gone. I'm done!" I burst into tears. "My life is ruined, I might as well-"

"Stop. Don't say that! You didn't lose anything Y/N. You achieved, don't-"

"No Tom! Do you really expect me to be fine about this whole situation?! This is traumatizing!-"

"Y/N, we can do this. We can take care of the baby. It's our baby, and I'm willing to take care of it, I promise-"

"Stop." I cried even more as I pictured him holding the baby.

"Y/N, I will take care of the baby, I will make sure you both are fine and well, I won't let you give up on your dreams or your baby."

"Tom,"

"Y/N. You will not give up on your school. Look, by the time you get to university you can get one semester off, and in that time you can take care of the baby! You still have time!"

"Tom I'm still young! I don't want a baby right now, I just can't-"

"Don't you dare open up about getting rid of it, don't you even think about it." He pointed a finger at me as he got pissed. I didn't reply to him, I just kept crying and staring at the floor.

"My god! You were thinking about it weren't you!?" He placed his hands on his hips, crumbling up his face as he looked at me with disgust.  "I'm not going to kill the baby." I reassured him before he  loses his shit. Even if he didn't tell me, I still wouldn't be able to kill my baby like that. I couldn't do it.

"My god Y/N, I told you! I will take care of you both. I promise. You could come live with me, we will manage everything."

"And how do I tell my mother this?!"

"Tell her. We both will. Today." He held my hand and kissed it. "I promise it's all gonna be fine."

"Okay." I sniffed, wiping my tears as he made me feel more calm. I trusted him, and I went with it. I was still worried about college, and my future as such a young mother, but I guessed I couldn't do anything but go with how the world is. I was still dreaming of becoming an actress, or getting into ballet, or possibly the WestEnd. I just didn't want a baby to get in the way of everything.

"Mum?" I said coming up to her as she was working on her MacBook.  "Yes dear?" She replied not looking at me. I didn't say anything but walk up to her, and placed the pregnancy test right near her laptop. She held it up and looked at it, taking her glasses off and looked at the floor, as if she knew this was bound to happen.

"You followed my footsteps." She said looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry." I held my tears in. I then felt Toms muscular arm around my waist, holding me tightly.

"Don't be sorry. This is human life. I'm just disappointed." She sighed.

"I was hoping to god you wouldn't get a baby at a young age too." She chuckled. "But I will give you something my parents never gave me. Support, because I love you and want you to keep going baby. My parents never did that to me when I had you, they pushed me out, didn't care about my presence in this world."

"Aw mum," I just bursted. I quickly went over to her and hugged her tightly. Feeling some warmth and showered love.

"So you're the father huh?" She said looking at Tom as I saw a few tears coming down her cheek.

"Yeah." He took a deep breath.

"Yeah I am."

A/N: so...she's preggers and Toms gonna be a dad!! I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!! I'm planning on writing a sequel soon so stay tuned :)

she's preggers and Toms gonna be a dad!! I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!! I'm planning on writing a sequel soon so stay tuned :)

(You're welcome for this amazing gif btw 🥰)