Bahd Bitch squad

Hana POV:

The entire class was quiet and focused during our free period before the end of school, with the exception of soft snores emanating from the abnormally large yellow catapiller on the floor. With the sports festival coming up everyone was far too tense to joke around like normal and it was starting to wear on my nerves.

Its way too goddamn quiet wtf?

Suddenly someone slammed their hands on their desk. All of our heads whip towards the culprit: Ochaco.

"Its way too quiet guys! Worrying over next week won't fix anything, so let's do something fun! What about that mall trip we talked about??" She blurts out excitedly.

" Yeah! I forgot about that!!" Mina exclaims.

" WHOOHOO MALL TIME!!" Hagakure answers in the most chaotic way possible.

" It would be a great stress reliever before the festival." Momo says thoughtfully.

"I agree, kero." Y'all know who that is.

" I would like stop stop by music & arts and hot topic." If you don't know who said that you don't even watch bnha.

" Ew you mean we have to be around people?" I mutter with my nose scrunched. Mina laughs it off.

" Silly, it won't be THAT bad!" She exclaims, slapping my back a little harder than needed.

" Yeah the mall sound cool!" Denki and Kirishima say at the same time. Ochaco's eyes widen.

" Oh, uh-"

" I do need a new pair of glasses!" Iida proclaims whilst boi-ing the desk.

" Y'all wai-" Toru gets interrupted too.

" WATCHING FOR HOT LADIES AT THE MALL??! COUNT ME I-"

" YALL CANT COME! ITS A GIRLS DAY!" I suprisingly burst out, throwing my pencil case square in the grapists face to shut him up. Everyone stays quiet for a moment as I let a raging blush take over my whole body while I sink into my chair. Jiro finally speaks up and saves me from the silence.

" Uh, yeah it's just us girls trying to hang out..."

" Let's meet Saturday tomorrow?" Ochaco asks. The girls nod our heads and the class gets up to leave as the final bell rings. My head is still down as I try to escape to my house as fast as humanly possible, but I end up headbutting a wall once I open the door.

Wait, a wall? In front of the door? The fuck??

My head quickly lifts in panic as it dawns on me that no, there is not a fucking wall in front of the door. It is a chest. The chest of a very hot sleepy lavender boi named Shinsou that seems to always see me do some embarrassing cliche anime shit like run into a guy's chest while rushing somewhere.

" HUH?! ITS YOU!" I exclaim. His eyes widen a little at the sight of me, as he probably didn't know I was in the hero course. Everyone in my class began questioning why there was a whole ass blockade of people in from of our door, Mineta is actively pissing his pants, and Bakugou is making that face he makes when he's boutta be an asshole.

" Don't you idiots get it? Their scouting out the competition because we were at the USJ attack. It won't matter how much you look though you fucking extras!" He aggressively stomps his way towards the door, where I'm still frozen in place looking at the dude in front of me.

" Your awfully arrogant, all are you hero course students like this?" Shinsou suddenly speaks up, surprising me. Bakugou (gently) pushes me out of the way as my classmates and I begin frantically shaking our heads and waving our arms.