Six

*Leila pov*
I wake up an unfamiliar place to hear shouting but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Suddenly it all went silent again. I heard footsteps coming from behind me.
?? : ah your awake finally
Leila: what do you want?
?? : you know what I want Leila!
He knows my name! How? Why do I recognise his voice?
Leila: who are you?
?? : let me come into the light!
He walks into the light and it's......

CONNOR!!

leila: okay dude that was not a funny prank!
Connor: you should've seen your face 😂
Connor should me the video and I did look hilarious.
Leila: you know I'm gonna get you back! But one question. Where did you get all the supplies?
Connor: well the cuffs I bought online and I stole your spare key the other day. I also I know that you have Vasovagal syncope which means under extreme surcumstances you faint easily.
Leila : okay funny. But what about Anna!
Connor: what about her??
Leila : s-she is in hospital in a coma!
Connor: well let's go see her! Why didn't you tell me!
I didnt have an answer so I just got up and started walking with him running to catch up with me.
~skip to at the hospital~
When we got to the hospital we saw Daniel outside with his head in his hands (probably stressing out).
Leila : hey hey Daniel don't worry I bet it will be a short coma looked up at me with red puffy eyes and he couldn't even speak to us. So I ran over and pulled him into a hug. The hug was great until I saw a bright flash in the corner of my eye. Me and Daniel both turned our heads to see Connor taking pictures of us. We all burst out laughing and Connor jumping around.
Leila: so not to ruin the moment but how long?
Daniel : f-five months minimum
I felt my heart sink and obviously Daniel could tell cause he hugged me really tight
Daniel: I know it's a long time but you'll get through it.  Now come on I'll drive you two home
The whole ride home was silent until Connor left then Daniel spoke up.
(d=daniel | L=Leila)
D: I know we've never been great friends Leila b-but I need to ask a question
L:No
D: huh?
L: sorry I panicked but Yeh?
D: u-umm d-did you maybe wanna hang out for a bit someday soon because we'll I geuss Anna won't be here for a while
I could tell he was nervous and it was cute. Wait! Why do I think that! I can't like him! Can I?
L: Yeh sure just text me the details
I heard him sigh from relief. The next few minutes were filled of laughter and mucking about. 
D: well that was fun 😂
L: yes it was 😂 now I have to go face my mums rath
D: I'm sure it won't be as bad as my mum 😂
L:true. Well goodbye Seavey
D: ooh I like the name, Hargreeves but anyways good bye.
Not much happened when I got home. Mum shouted at me and I got grounded for 3 days but other than that it was fine.

I went up to bed and got changed. Then went on Instagram for a bit until I got a Snapchat from Daniel.
This is the snap:

We snapped back and forth till we both said goodnight

(A/N I'm back)