4

it was the next day and you were in your room just staring at the wall, you haven't slept yet because mattia took your bear.

you heard mattia coming to the door so you closed your eyes.

he came in and woke you up.

"good morning princess"

you opened your eyes like you have been sleep.

"get dressed, today we're having company."

you got up and walked to your bathroom brushing your teeth then putting on a light pink crop top that said kitten on your upper left boob and a light pink skirt with white fishnet tights and black boots.

you followed him downstairs and saw a boy and a girl sitting next to him.

you stood behind mattia kinda hiding from the company that was in front of you guys.

"don't be shy"

he said kind of whispering so only you could hear him.

"hi I'm hailey"

the blonde girl with green eyes said, she was a bit taller then you but you were still shy. you hid more behind mattia's back and looked down at your feet.

"hi.. I'm kara"

"want to go watch tv?!" she said jumping up and down. she was VERY hyped.

"uh..um sure."

you looked up at mattia and he looked down at you saying it's ok.

you followed the girl upstairs into your room, you were surprised she knew where it was.

"what's this.."  you said looking at her pacifier hanging from her shirt.

"oh it's a pacifier, daddy lets me have one"

"oh" you thought that was weird but you tried not to judge.

"hey you don't need to be shy, I don't bite!"

you just smiled softly while y'all sat on the bed and watched a tv show.

"hey wanna ask if we can go to the park?"

"ok."

she must of had ADHD because her attention span was very bad and she thought of something new to do every second.

you followed her downstairs and she went up to her dom.

"daddy can me and kara go to the park?"

"yes but not by yourselves we are coming with you"

"ok!"
she smiled really big while putting her shoes on.

you put your shoes on too and you guys eventually arrived at the park, you whispered to Mattia shy to talk to all the people.

"I'm scared. I don't know all these people."

"don't be princess I'm right here just come to me if you need anything, or if you see anyone weird."

he sat down talking to his friend while hailey grabbed your hand and took you to the swings.

"want me to push you" she said coming behind you

"sure" you said while lifting your feet off the ground.

"isn't this fun?"

"a little yea."

"cmon let's make new friends"

you followed her onto the play set and walked up the stairs seeing a group of teens/subs or littles.

there was a climbing wall around everyone so the doms couldn't see what y'all were doing.

"hey hailey who is this"

"this is my friend kara"

"hey kara come sit we are playing spin the bottle"

you sat down next to hailey and another random girl and three boys sat across from you in the circle.

"I'll go first"

one of the boys said.

the bottle landed on you and your belly dropped.

"I-I don't think my dom wants me to kiss another boy.."

"awe cmon kara they cant see us"

he leaned in without your permission and kissed you and you heard a camera click.

"awe so cute! next person!!"

you ignored it though because you were so worried about mattia seeing you.

you pulled back and pulled your knees up to your chest.

"girls come on it's getting late"

you heard mattia call and you quickly got up and walked over to him.

hailey and her dom left while you and mattia drove home.

you got in the house taking off your shoes heading upstairs when mattia stopped you.

"what is this"

he showed you the picture of you and they boy kissing at the park.

you had no idea how he got it.

"no-"

"save it. go upstairs and get undressed right now"

"Sir-"

"right now!"

you quickly went upstairs and got naked, you hugged yourself while sitting on your bed.

he never believed you..

you heard him come in and he didn't say anything to you.

he just walked up to you and tied your arms and legs down pulling out a yellow vibrator.

why did he have different colours each time?

"you have an hour, if you cum I'm selling your bear and you're getting spanked"

what the fuck- you thought.

he put the vibrator in you and went back downstairs.

you had warm tears come down your face, he looked really mad and you were scared, what if he gave you back and said he didn't want you?

after an hour of what felt like torture, he came back up stairs and took the vibrator out.

he just untied you and left. he didn't even care that you came like 50 times.

you cried more after he closed the door, not giving any aftercare.

you just curled up and put the covers over you.

you still couldn't sleep so you just looked at the ceiling.