~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25~

I just wanted to say thank you for 11k reads. I never thought my silly little fanfiction about tiny ninjas could get this many reads. So thank you for the support and enjoy this chapter <3

"(Y/N)...(Y/N) wake up!" You let out a big groan whilst fluttering your eyes open to see your brother beside your bed with a cheeky little grin. You lifted yourself up rubbing your eyes, you and your friends stayed up all night just training and training and training and you barely got like one hour of sleep. "What time is it?" You groaned, your eyes not even able to open up fully. "Seven am." (B/N) replied, causing you to groan again. So you most likely got around an hour and a half of sleep.
(B/N) giggled at your tiredness "You should go drink some coffee, (sis/bro). Don't worry Master Wu's waking up the ninja so don't worry about them." (B/N) said as you wobbly walked out of your room still extremely tired as (B/N) watched you still giggling "Yeah yeah laugh all you want.." You growled a bit annoyed as you stumbled into the kitchen.
As you were setting up the coffee machine (B/N) walked over and set seven little lego mugs on the counter "For the ninja and Master Wu." He said before walking off. You tiredly nodded as you turned on the coffee machine and it began to pour coffee into your mug. Once the coffee machine was finished pouring your coffee you scooped out some of your coffee into the little lego mugs then set them down on the counter.
You began drinking your coffee as you watched the ninja along with Master Wu walk into the kitchen all tired, except for Master Wu he didn't look tired even the slightest. You were a bit shocked that Master Wu didn't even have baggy eyes but you brushed it aside since you were too tired to even think. "Morning (Y/N)." Nya greeted letting out a long yawn which made you let have the urge to yawn as well. "Morning guys. Did you guys sleep well?" You asked as you lowered your hands down in front of them.
"What do you think?" Cole asked a bit grouchily which would seem a bit rude to someone who wasn't as tired as you but you knew it wasn't his fault he was just tired. The seven of them walked onto your hands then you lifted them up onto the counter "I prepared some coffee for you guys." You said as they stepped off your hands immediately grabbing their mugs and began chugging down on their coffee without even saying thank you. Master Wu was a bit more patient as he picked up his mug then took a sip before looking up at you with a smile "Thank you."
You smiled back at him then began drinking your coffee again. Once the effects of the coffee started kicking in you felt way more refreshed and ready to fight someone with a bunch of lego people being held captive and most likely guns...okay thinking about it is just making you shake in your boots. Once you finished your coffee you set your mug down still thinking about your mission..you let out a massive sigh as you leaned against the counter..could you even do this?...why did you even agree to do this in the first place!?
As you were yelling at yourself in your head, Zane noticed your worried expression "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" He asked, causing the others to turn towards you looking a bit concerned. You looked down at the ninjas then put on a reassuring smile "I'm fine..just a little nervous.." You answered turning your attention to the ground still thinking. "We're all nervous (Y/N).." Jay said fiddling with his yellow little claw hands "Yeah, we've been through a lot of stressful and intense situations but..this beats all of them.." Nya said as Kai put his hand on her shoulder to try and comfort his sister.
"This may be our most intense mission yet..but that doesn't mean we should doubt ourselves. We can do this as long as we believe in ourselves and each other. (Y/N)..you can save everyone captured as long as you believe yourself and your friends..now..do you think you can save everyone who was captured?" Master Wu asked, turning his attention to you. You turned away from Master Wu before going quiet..you were still a bit nervous but as you repeated his words in your head your worry slowly began to fade away and was soon replaced with determination. You can do this! You know you can!
You turned to Master Wu with a confident look before bowing down to him putting your hands together to show respect towards him. "Thank you, Master Wu...I won't let you down." You said shutting your eyes with a tiny sigh. Master Wu wore a satisfied smile as he moved a strand of your (H/C stands for hair color) hair out of your face "I know you won't.." He said as you raised your head to smile back at him.
"Now we should get going." Lloyd said, making you and the others nod. You stopped bowing to Master Wu then laid your hands on the counter. They began to climb onto your hands as (B/N) walked into the kitchen with a little pep in his step "So are we going to get going?" (B/N) asked as you lifted the legos onto your shoulders. You nodded in response as you picked up the car keys with the legos on your shoulders "Let's go."

You walked inside Mr. Liu's shop with the ninjas and Master Wu still on your shoulders and Jack and (B/N) following you inside. When you walked inside you weren't greeted by Mr. Liu which didn't surprise you, he was probably just tending to the little lego people. As you and the others approached the door to the back you looked around at the unique and odd stuff Mr. Liu had in his shop..you were quite mesmerized at the objects but you decided to ignore everything and walk into the back.
When you walked into the back you saw Mr. Liu cleaning off one of the duel swords, the survivors talking with each other, and off to the side was Meowthra sleeping with Mr. Liu's cat. She must've came back from the vet. Mr. Liu noticed you walk in along with the others "Morning (Y/N). Did you get enough rest?" Mr. Liu asked as you walked over to the table with the survivors then set the legos that were on your shoulders down on the table.
You let out a huge groan as you walked over to Mr. Liu "What do you think?" You asked with a hint of sarcasm but it did sound a bit rude. Mr. Liu didn't mind though, he knew that teens without the right amount of sleep could get really cranky. "Do you wanna get in a few more minutes of training before all your friends get here?" He asked. You thought of it for a second then concluded that getting a few more minutes of training would probably be the best though you desired to get a few more minutes of sleep way more.
You picked up your sword then turned to Lloyd who was talking to his parents "Hey Lloyd!" You called out making him perk up then turn his attention to you "Can you help me? I wanna get a few more minutes of training before we leave." You asked. Lloyd nodded "Sure!" He replied as you walked over to the table then you and Lloyd began training.

About an hour has gone by and all of your friends had arrived and they were ready for battle..they grabbed their weapons with pride and determination. Before you and the others decided to leave you turned to the survivors looking up at you "I promise I'll bring everyone home safe! We will not return until everyone is safe..and that monster is brought to justice!"

Word Count: 1381 Words