Chapter 6

Aarav's POV

What the hell is she doing her? Who gave her my address?

She was seeing me with wide eyes. She was looking really cute in that suit. My sight went on her neck. She was not wearing the mangalsutra. It made me upset.

"But wasn't it you who called off this wedding?" My inner voice asked me.

"But still she is my wife she should have not removed it." I reasoned out.

"Very sensible of you right. You left her on the road at night and refused to call her your wife? What do you except her to do? Wear it and roam so that people question her who was her husband" my inner voice said sarcastically.

"You should be on my side because whatever I did was right. Why are you defending her?" I was getting frustrated.

"I know whatever you did was right." My inner voice again said with sarcasm.

"Shut up." I yelled in my mind.

I went and hugged mom. I pretended to see Sachi for the first time. Mom introduce her saying that she is going to do the interior of my room. Mom took her to the kitchen and I went in my room to freshen up and Ace followed me.

Soon it was dinner time and she was still present here. What is she still doing here? Why has she not gone back to her place. We all had dinner together. We were leaving to our room. I saw her moving towards the guest room. I asked dad and he said that mom has forced her to stay here. What was the need to do that mom?

After sometime, I went and knocked on her door. She opened the door and I hold her and pushed her inside the room and closed the door. I turned her and her back got dashed with the room door.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked in anger.

"That's what I want to ask you. What the hell are you doing here? Are you following me?" I asked her in equal rage.

"Are you mad? Why will I follow you?" she asked me and looked at me in confusion.

"For the property and to claim your rights as my wife." I said and she looked shock.

"Are you out of your mind? You think really high about yourself. Aunty told you right that I am here to do the interiors of your room. If I knew you lived here, I would have never agreed for this work." She said in anger.

"You have not started the work yet. Just come up with an excuse that you can't work and go from here." I said to her.

"Why will I do that? I will continue with my work. I have given aunty my word that I will complete the work within a month." She said.

"I know why you are doing all this so that you can come in the good books of my parents. Later you will reveal that we both got married so that they accept you as their daughter in law. What a mastermind you are? I must say nice plan. I have met a lot of people greedy for money and property but I have never seen someone like you." I said.

"Leave" she said and I was looking at her shocked.

"I said leave before I yell making uncle and aunty to come here. Leave." She said loudly.

I quickly left her room and came in my room. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but my mind was just showing me her face. I was getting restless with each passing second. I got up and went to washed my face with cold water. I came back and tried to sleep. Soon I fell in deep slumber.

I got up and quickly got ready. I went to have breakfast. She came down wearing a blue suit and her hairs were open. I was not able to take my eyes off her. She looked at me and our eyes met. She quickly diverted her eyes. She was looking gorgeous but something was missing. She looked all gloomy and sad. Was it because of what I said yesterday?