CHAPTER 24

---------- Next day Wednesday

Next day Dr. Nandani came to check Khushi; her fever had got low and headache gone. Dr. put the cast on Khushi's left foot and instruct her not to put pressure on her foot, she had put the cast so that Khushi can move a little so that her leg will remain in movement. Khushi thanked the Dr. ... Arush was still with Khushi playing with his toys sitting on bed beside her. After lunch Anjali ask Shobah to take Arush so that Khushi can sleep and have rest. Arush didnt want to go away from her and had started crying. Khushi had to pacify him for few minutes and then she spoke something in his ear and Arush smile and then Shobah took him away.

Anjali helped Khushi to lay down on bed and asked, "Khushi what did you tell Arush that he stopped crying, you have done that before now I am curious to know".

"Anjali ji its my and Chottey Singh Raizada's secret... can't tell you that", said Khushi cheekily.

"Oh come on I am his Bua and your friend I think I can keep a secret", said Anjali innocently.

"umm .. yes you are right but I can't tell you now .. will tell you later when the time comes", said Khushi.

"When the time comes means?", asked Anjali being curious.

"Well just think its not the right time to tell but I promise I will tell you later", said Khushi smilingly.

"You better do or otherwise I will try to take it out of Arush ... he doesn't talk much though", said Anjali a bit sad.

"Dont worry Di some kids take time to be able to talk he is doing pretty much ok for now", said Khushi and then yawned.

"You better sleep", said Anjali and Khushi nodded. After a while Khushi slept. Anjali arranges her clothes which she had taken from Khushi's wardrobe when she was waiting for Akash to come. After that she started to pick Arushs toys and take them back to her room. When Anjali came back to guest room to pick up the remaining toys she heard Khushi's cell phone vibrating. Anjali went to side table and pick up the phone, its Payal Jiji calling, she put it back but it kept on ringing ... thinking it might be important she picked the call.

"Hello Khushi, why weren't you picking up the phone I called you 3 times already", said Payal when she heard the phone picked up.

"Hello its Anjali here... you are Khushi's sister right?", said Anjali, as Khushi had told her about her family members.

"Anjali .. who? Yeah I am Khushi's sister where is she?", asked Payal

"I am her friend Anjali Singh Raizada and Khushi is sleeping thats why I picked up", said Anjali

"Oh Anjali ji hello yeah Khushi told me about you ... sorry didn't remembered at first", said Payal remembering that Khushi had told her about meeting Anjali and becoming her friend, and also that she is ASR's sister.

"Its ok Payal", said Anjali.

"Why Khushi is sleeping at this time? She never sleeps in noon", said Payal

"Oh actually she is having fever and her foot got injured so she ..." , Anjali was saying but cut by Payal.

"what ?? she is injured? She didn't tell me ...  when it happened and how is she now?", asked Payal getting worried for her little sister.

Anjali click her tongue thinking why Khushi didn't tell her sister about her injury.

"umm Payal she is fine Dr. had check her in morning just a little injury on foot font worry about her she is with me now I will take care of her", Anjali assured Payal.