16

Atlanta, Georgia
Jayla Brown, 20

(I know I already used this but she doesn't take a lot of videos so ima be using some more than once

(I know I already used this but she doesn't take a lot of videos so ima be using some more than once.)

"I need a damn job." I complained to Destiny.

"Don't you know how to do hair?" She said looking at me.

I shrugged. "Yeah but ion really be doing people's hair like that."

"You should start doing it. You'll get hella money and yo shit could get bigger and you could end up having you own salon and allat." She said.

"Yeah.. true. But don't hairstylists have to be nice as fuck and always tryna make a conversation?"

"I mean yeah you kinda have to be more social but youn gotta force a conversation if you don't want to. It just comes naturally." She said.

I nodded.

"I guess I'll think about it." I said.

"You should. I'll help you get yo first customer." She said.

I nodded and went in my room.

She followed me.

I looked at her.

"What nigga." I said.

"Me and Nari finna go to a College party. You wanna come?" She said.

"College party? Y'all niggas ain't even in college the fuck? Did you even graduate high school? Ion think you di—" I was saying until she cut me off.

"Okay youn have to do allat. You the one who failed 2nd grade. Dumb ass. How you fail second grade, all you do is add and subtra—"

"Um okay shut up. Never had to do allat." I said cutting her off and rolling my eyes.

"Why we going to a college party?" I asked getting on my phone.

"Cause that's where all the fine AND smart niggas at sis." She said.

"Mm. I guesss I'll go." I said shrugging.

She nodded.

"Bet. Be ready by 9." She said.

I nodded.