44. Holidays-2

Preeti's point of view

Early morning sun rays peeking through the curtains and my prince charming is sleeping on the bed. The morning was beautiful but not for me. It's 6 A.M and I was in the washroom throwing my guts out from half an hour.

I literally throw up everything which I ate in dinner and the apple which was the first I ate after getting up in the morning. I am tired and wanted to sleep but this nauseous feeling won't let me sleep and now my head also started hurting.

I think I had a food poisoning, that's why I'm throwing up every morning for last three days. I can't tell Siddharth about this otherwise he took me to the doctor and I am sick of taking medicine. I was on medication in past months. First I took the medicine which Anshul prescribed me then I took medicine for my typhoid fever and there is no hell way I will take medicine for food poisoning. I will be fine by my own. I hold my stomach and throw up again when I again feel of throwing up.

I waited for five minutes but when I feel better I gaggle and brush my teeth. I took a long shower and come out from the washroom after changing my clothes while wiping my face with towel.

A frown came on my face and I looked at Siddharth confusingly.

He was sucking a lemon.

He sucking it like he love to eat apples, like it's his most favorite fruit. I was throwing up from half an hour and he was sucking the lemon. I put the towel on chair and walked to him.

"Why are you sucking the lemon?" I asked him while taking a apple from the fruit basket and sit beside him on the bed. I bit the apple but it was tasteless.

Now days I really love them, maybe more than him. So Siddharth bought two kg apples for us because sometime I waked up at the middle of the night just to eat them.

"I don't know. I just wake up and just wanted to suck something sour." He said while squeezing the lemon and suck its juice.

"Damn this has no taste. Let's order something spicy for breakfast." He said while biting the apple which was on my hand and walked towards the washroom while kissing on my right cheek. I bit my apple.

Mmmm, now its yummy.

"Mmm..Siddharth." I call him when he was about to enter the washroom. He stopped and turn to me.

"Can I have the same cheese sandwich which you ordered before for breakfast?" I asked him with a sheepish smile.

"But you said it was heavy for you?" He asked me while walking towards me.

"I know but now I really want it. Can you please order it?" I said.

He bent down to my level, rested his both hands on bed and leaned his face towards mine. My heart beats started getting faster and I forget to breath when he looked at me with love. I don't know after months of our wedding and making love millionth time with him, my heart still beats faster whenever he looked at me with love or get close to me. His every touch leave spark in my whole body and now days I really want to feel his touch. He didn't make love to me since we came here. Maybe he was giving me a time to recover from what kartik did to me but I don't want to think about that and wanted to lost in the warmth of his body.

He closed the space between us and packed on my lips. His lips linger on my lips more than required, telling me that he also wants to touch me as much as I want him. I closed my eyes and ready to turn the pack into a kiss when he pulled back.

"Okey.." After saying this he went to washroom and closed the door.
......................................................................

"Mmmhh...baby move a little on right side."