Chapter-22

Taehyung's pov.

             Ever since Jungkook dropped the bomb on me, I got numb. My mind stopped functioning as I shivered on what would happen next. From taking Jimin to bed yesterday and till now I was constantly contacting Jungkook. I called him, texted him, sent him voice messages, begged him not to do what he was thinking of doing. 

                I got up early in the morning and left the house as I couldn't stand looking Jimin in the eyes. What was his mistake? He was just being pulled and pushed in a tug of war between both of us.

                I decided to go to Jungkook's house and beg him not to leave Jimin on point like that, but he wasn't home either. I was defeated and scared of everyone's reaction, I decided to tell all of them the truth. I knew they would hate me, especially Jimin. But I had no options left...I told Hoseok I am coming, I hope he'll understand, I hope he'll forgive me.

             " This is ain't time for your silly jokes, Taehyung," Jimin said, his pitch a little high as he looked at me in disbelief. I wished to go back in past and fix everything before it happened but it was too late.

              " I am... I am sorry, Jimin," I said, hugging him tightly as tears were soaking my cheeks. I could feel his irrational heartbeat.

               " What the fuck are you sorry for? And what do you mean by he isn't coming?" He growled pushing me away as he quickly dialed his number. " He... he is fucking coming... He can't.. he can't..." Jimin got out of breath as he removed the phone from his ear... lifelessly. He wasn't answering probably.

              " Please forgive me... I was... I should have told you before..." I started but words refused to come out of my mouth, he hadn't any choice left. I looked at Hoseok, who was holding Jimin, looking at me with curious eyes. I felt sorry for him.

               " You what? You should have told me what?" Jimin spat, eyes watery as I could see his hands shaking. I was afraid if he would have a mental breakdown after knowing the truth.

               " Come on, Taehyung. Tell us what..."  Hoseok stated, with a worried look, but Jimin cut him off.

               " You fucking deserve an oscar for your acting. You Kim Taeshit, Bastard," Jimin whisper yelled as he didn't want guests to listen to our conversation. " I will sue you for this...." He said, running past me as he wiped his tears. I got confused and clueless.

               I saw Hoseok smiling behind me, I followed in the direction he was looking, turning around. My mouth went wide open as I saw Jungkook standing on the entrance with his family and Jimin hugging him like a slam dunk (if you guys remember something😉).

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

       Jimin's pov.

                 " Screw you, Taehyung. For scaring the shit out of me," I  cursed him, running in the direction where Jungkook was standing.

                 How can he prank me on the time like that? The time on which my life depends, the time I've been waiting for since I first saw him and fell for him. But whatever shit he was planning to do, he succeeded because I almost got a heart attack. It felt like someone took away the reason for me to live. I wasn't sure if Jungkook loves me, so when Taehyung told me he ain't coming. I thought... I thought he changed his mind.

                What if... What if one day it became true? What if he would never be able to love me and ask me to leave him? I don't think I could survive a single second without him now. I was so in love with him. I'd make sure he falls for me too. And after what Taehyung did I was sure of one thing..... I can't stand losing him.