Holding onto you

A/N- I forgot I had to publish and Ughhh.

Summary- 'I'm taking over my body, back in control no more shorty.'  (I'm sorry I'm tired)

-Third Person P.O.V-

Venom stretched, trying to contain the boy who he held captive in his own mind.

He didn't want to be there either, or keep the boy hold up in his own mind, but Eddie had said he had to leave for a little so he had to find someone new.

And when Peter was out he was seen and Venom liked him. So he chose him.

The issue is: Peter doesn't like Venom.

'LET ME OUT.' Peter screams, but to no avail and Venom only continues on with what he was doing. No one knew Peter wasn't in fact Peter, Venom could see into his memories, so he knew everything. Venom had no ill intentions, maybe if he had just arrived, then he would, but Eddie had taught him only to hurt the bad people, so he believed him and Peter were similar in that way. 

When Peter/Venom was no longer near anyone he whispered, "Listen, calm down. I'm not going to do anything." 

Peter was trapped in the depths of his mind, with only the darkness to keep him company. He could catch glimpses of people from his vision, like he was passing a window and could only catch a small image of what was going on. He could also sometimes here the conversation, and he wanted nothing more than to take control again but he couldn't. It felt like he was attached to a tether and he could only move so far before he was stopped. 

'Please let me out.' Peter begged, unsure of Venoms real intentions. 

"Listen, i'll give you control; but promise not to kick me out." Venom sighed. 

After thinking for a moment Peter says, "Okay." 

-

It was later that day, and Peter had decided to go on patrol. Venom had claimed he would help but Peter was a little skeptical on if he was telling the truth. 

Peter shot a web out, and swung down to land in the alley where the man stood with the woman in his grip.

"You really shouldn't do that." Peter says, earning a glare from the man and a relieved look from the woman. 

The man lets the woman go and she is quick to turn and run, which makes Peter smile slightly knowing they're safe. 

"What do you want Spiderman. I'm busy, if you couldn't tell." The man growls out, practically spitting out the name like it burnt him. 

"I'm here to stop you. Obviously." Peter replies in a bored tone, not liking how oblivious this man is being. 

The man growls in anger and pulls out two guns that once resided in his pockets. Peter takes a small step back, a little tense but knowing he'll be fine. 

A cocky smile comes onto the mans face and Peter frowns slightly, not liking the glint in his eyes. 

Peter is quick to web the guns away from him, and web him to a wall, yet his smile never leaves his face. 

"You really think I'm alone." The man spits, and before Peter has a chance to reply, the sound of gunshots echo through the alley. 

Peter feels something shift and suddenly there is a black wall of what he can only describe as slime comes out and blocks all the bullets from hitting its target. It then proceeds to hit the two men with force and knock them into a wall rendering them unconscious. 

'You're welcome.' Venom says, a hit of pride in his voice. 

Peter- along with the man on the wall- can only stare at shock at what happened. The man now seems scared, but Peter only smiles, knowing Venom was telling the truth. He quickly webs the men up and calls the police to come and collect them. 

Peter leaves and once he is out of view says, "thanks Venom."

'Of course Peter.' He replies, happy to of been able to help. 

Just then Eddie walks around the corner a smile on his face when he sees Peter/Spiderman. 

"Hey, can I have Ven back please." He asks, making Peter nod. 

"Yeah, he was nice; except at the start, but i'm happy he chose me for the time." Peter says, making Eddie nod and smile. 

Eddie grabs Peters hand and Venom moves into Eddie. 

Just as Peter was about to leave Eddie says, "Venom says if you ever need help, call us and we can come." 

Peter smiles and nods, happy to now have more help if needed. 

With that he jumps up and continuous to patrol. 

-

-

-

A/N- This is bad sorry.

- M xx