chapter 5 (The New Start)

••••••••••••

••••••••••••

Marriage...A relationship of two peoples who vows in front of their Lord to love each other to stay together in every thick and thins.... The love, The protection, The Care, The Responsibility, The Respect, The Fights, and many more... Makes a marriage beautiful....It's the most dear relation to Allah.... When two people are bonded together for forever and ever....

Like every other girl Manahil also had many dreams regarding her marriage... From the decorations to her husband... Her dreams were all planned...A plain simple wedding in a mosque and beautiful walima where she'll invite everyone from poor to rich all the peoples of her village... And Her husband well she's doesn't want him to be a Richie rich a handsome Frick or a attitude bag... Her list were simple like her.... A confident guy with humble nature... A average salary will be fyn they'll manage with it... But He should love her like shazeb loves her sister like her daddy respect her mother...And he should have a good sense of humor... And last but not least... He will buy her chocolates every single day. A 5 rupees of Cadbury will also work.... But no chocolates will not....!

Well that was her dreams.... Her expectations....

But the reality now is different....

Today is her marriage.... Her birthday... And the day of her destruction... That what she's feeling....

The marriage is going to held in his house... A simple wedding where there will be only her and his parents the moulvi the witness and not to forget the his highness...

Well her one wish is filled... The simple wedding....

A bitter chuckle left her lips...

But her husband.... What about him?

Her bloodshot eyes looked at her reflection in the mirror....

Sitting on the dressing table... A girl of 18 looked at her....

Wearing a white simple salwaar suit. Hands adorned with golden and red bangles and not to forget the simple dark henna design which was done on the order from her to be mother in law cuz she just want it to be a little normal after all its her wedding and somehow it had made her hands look more beautiful then ever... Her golden brown hairs falls on her back gracefully while some locks kissed her pale cheeks....Her lashes wet with tears and eyes adorned with kajal...and a little balm was used to make her lips cherry pink but this was not as how she had imagine her look in her wedding.....this was nowhere near to what her dream was...Her Lips wobble just thinking about her situation she is...

Where she has come....

What will her sister think.... How lowlife she is.... She felt like she is betraying her.... She is going to have his names who only belongs her...

He's her....

He will never become her....

Everything is hers....