Tommy and I made it official, however we decided that it would be best to keep our relationship off the internet. The day that I had been dreading ever since they arrived was here. Both of their parents let them spend the night at my house.

I woke up the next morning in Tommy's embrace, I admired him for a little while as he slept. His soft features in gentle sunlight, I fell harder and harder for him each day. I felt someone poke my shoulder, I lifted up my head and saw Toby, he waves as he rubbed his eyes, "good morning" I whispered.

He sat down on the corner of the bed, I ran my fingers through Tommy's hair causing him to slowly begin to wake up, "moring sleepy" I said softly, his big blue eyes fluttered open, "good morning" he said giving me a soft smile.

"What time do you two need to be at the airport?" I asked, "around 10:30" Toby told me, I looked at the clock, it was already 9:45. Tommy let go of me and stretched, I sat up and sigh as I glanced around my room. I stood up and held out my hand, "come on," the blonde grabbed it and stood up, now towering over me.

Before I could even do anything or walk away, he engulfed me in his embrace, hugging me tightly. I sigh and wrapped my arms around him, "I'll leave you two, I'm gonna go change" Toby told us, he picked up his pile of clothes and walked across the hall into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"What's gonna happen?" I asked softly, "We'll stay together and see how it goes," he told me, I nodded my head before burning it in his chest. We both pulled away, Toby came back in and Tommy left to go change. I opened my closet door and pulled out some loose grey shorts and a blue tee-shirt.

"How are you feeling Vie?" Toby asked, "not great if I'm being honest" "I'm about the same" I sat next to him and reset my head on his shoulder, "do you think Tommy and I will be okay?" the brown-haired boy nodded his head, "yeah".

"Will you two come back and visit?" "yeah," I asked him question after question, trying to find comfort in his answers. I felt a tear slip out of my eye, "don't cry, you're gonna make me cry" I let out a soft giggle as more tears fell down my cheeks, "awe Vie" he pulled me into a tight hug, "fuck Toby" I whispered.

They hadn't even left yet and I already was falling apart, we both pulled away, I wiped my tear-stained cheeks. Tommy walked back in the room with a black hoodie in hand, "I want to you keep this Vie" he told me, "but this is your favorite hoodie" "I know" he handed it to me, I set it down next to me, "thank you Tom" I said before pulling him into a hug.

There was a knock on my bedroom door, "time to go" my mom yelled, we all sigh and went downstairs.