10 | psychotic tendencies

CHAPTER TEN

jeongguk was beyond pissed.

who does taehyung think the fuck he is? making jeongguk clean the toilets on the office floors with a goddamn toothbrush.

the teen aggressively scrubbed at the floor with the feeble tool. gritting his teeth together and biting back a huge groan in frustration because of a certain someone's shadow that loomed over his figure behind him.

"you missed a spot." that deep, baritone voice said.

jungkook dropped the toothbrush.

"i'm not your fucking maid!" he hollered, standing up and kicking the battered brush away angrily.

taehyung sighed and looked to the side with a little shake of his head.

"when are you going to learn?" the man said, taking a deep breath and then turning back to face the fuming teen.

jeongguk's fists were balled up at his sides, jaw clenched and veins throbbing. he was so sick of this. why did he have to do this? like, what the fuck!

yet, despite jeongguk's inner thoughts or whatever, taehyung still always somehow managed to get him right where he wanted him to be.

okay, jeongguk was lowkey fearing the possibility of his arm getting snapped in half, but still.

also the fact that taehyung had classified information on him.

there has to be some way he could get past taehyung? isn't there?

while the gears turn in jeongguk's head, taehyung quirks up an eyebrow as he examines the younger. it's quite obvious the teen is thinking about something, and unfortunately for him, taehyung can read him like an open book.

"get back to cleaning. it better be spotless by morning." and before the teen could open his mouth a protest, taehyung was already out the door, making sure to lock it behind him.

jeongguk immediately ran towards to exit and started to furiously bang on the door.

"fuckin bastard! open the fucking door! m'gonna kill you!" he hollered while kicking and beating the surface with his fists. "taehyung! TAEHYUNG!"

no response. taehyung was either gone or ignoring him.

after several more minutes of him failing to get the door down, jeongguk slouched against the wall and slid down, burrowing his face in his hands.

"m'gonna kill him. m'gonna fuckin' kill 'im." he started to chant, fingers gripping onto his hair strands and his eyes wide, boring holes into the stone floor. "m'gonna kill 'im. m'gonna kill 'im."

"m'gonna fucking kill kim taehyung."

━━━━

next morning.

taehyung was humming a little tune while swinging the keys to the bathroom stall around his long, slender finger.

it was time to release his captive.

taehyung wasn't stupid. he knew jeongguk probably didn't to any of the cleaning and took a nap on the floor or something. besides, it wasn't a problem since the bathroom was already cleaned, it was just a stupid assignment he gave the younger for the sake of teaching the teen not to disobey him.

to be fair, taehyung has been going easy on him. but jeongguk is special.

the hot-headed and impulsive teen that can alternate between moods like a light switch needed to be put on a leash. but taehyung can't crash all of that on the teen at once. he has to ease him into it.

he has pick apart jeongguk into small little pieces in order to completely ruin him. mess up his mind so that his head is all over the place. then taehyung will re-arrange those pieces into exactly what he wanted jeongguk to be.

if he manages to do that, then jeongguk is not the one. and although taehyung would call it a 'success', for him it was really a failure.

taehyung needed to fail with jeongguk in order to consider him a success.

he slid the keys into the smooth metal lock and easily clicked it open with the twist of his wrist.

the door creaked open and he stepped inside.

something was off.

a mirror was completely shattered with blood droplets everywhere. and where was jeongguk?

suddenly his mind clicked.

in less than two seconds, taehyung spun around, catching jeongguk's arm and swinging it over him, causing the teen's body to come crashing over him and to fall flat on his back, winding him.

jeongguk dropped the large glass shard in his bloody hand, groaning and struggling to voice anything as he tried catching his breath.

taehyung looked down at the pitifull teen.

"what were you going to do? kill me?" the taller male scoffed. "it takes a lot more than some eighteen-year-old with a glass shard to kill me, jeongguk."

the younger had now started coughing, not even being able to move from his position as he was still heavily affected by the harsh impact.

"but looks like i was right." taehyung smirked, leaning over and picking up the bloody shard jeongguk obtained by punching the mirror to bits. "you've got some psychotic tendencies."

the teen finally opened his eyes, orbs big and dark while staring up at the older male. he almost looked too guilty, ashamed and apologetic.

and even though to anyone else this revelation would send them running or dialling the psychiatric hospital, taehyung just grinned.

his eyes glimmered with something... amusement? excitement?

jeongguk didn't know.

and he didn't want to know. he didn't want to know what was going through taehyung's head at the moment, because whatever it is, it has taehyung smiling like fucking lunatic.

and that smile was probably the most terrifying thing he'd ever seen.

"you're perfect."

end of 10

double trouble update 😎