29.

Halwright.

"What did you see?" Hayes asked concerned, because Ben had seemed shaken after he had the vision. "When I merge with Vision his powers amplify to a considerable degree, so at times I get dragged into seeing a vision, not by choice." Ben explained.

"When I did it now, I saw the old ruins of the school, there is a tomb there underneath the rubble and boundary, someone is trying to open it and let out whoever is in there." Paige and Devin were alarmed by the information they knew who was in the tomb.

"We need to get there and seal it up again and stop whoever is trying to let out that monster." Kyra exclaimed holding on to Robin. "Kay Dragimier can not be let out." Kyra announced and all of them nod except Ben.

"Vision, Verity, and OL stay here and take care of the rest, Drac I need you to go find Theo, tell him to meet us at the edge of the forbidden forest." The Neo beasts nod to Hayes and Drac vanished to get to his task.

"Who exactly is Kay?" Ben asked and Paige used a psychic link to show who he was to everyone. "He was a student at the school one of the first to be sent to Halwright, what made him special was his nature." Paige spoke as another image came to their minds.

"He was half fae and half demon, this combination is hard to come by since demons and fae don't really hook up and neither of them can conceive a child of either species, that's what made Kay powerful, but also corrupt, he wanted more power." Paige sighs when an image of the old school showed.

"He began recruiting some of the students into his secret organization at the school, they would go out masked as other people, tear down armies and nations, mass murders would occur in a single night when the demon and fae nobles learned who it was causing chaos, they attacked Halwright." A battle image shows up in all their minds.

"A lot of students died that night because of a few students who believed in Kay's machinations. They retaliated of course and Kay led them, it was a bloody battle, one that destroyed the school, that's why they're called ruins." Devin was saddened by the history of their school, they all were.

"Though they had fought Kay couldn't be killed, so the demons sought help from the noble house RahulSyre, the witches helped the demons in creating a tomb which would be Kay's prison, it was placed deep within the old ruins and locked for all eternity." Kyra laid his head on Robin's chest.

"Kyra your family helped them with that tomb." Devin spoke and the witch nods. "Yes they did, and it cost them a lot for helping the demons back then, when the king our great grandfather realized what had happened my uncle had already been executed."

The mystics in the room finally realized who Kyra actually was to Ben, though Kyra may have forgotten who Ben was due to the spell the family tie couldn't be erased.

"RahulSyre making you—." Paige asserts. "Cousins." Ben added and the siren was astounded. "I can't say I'm surprised you're both super strong and scary, plus you both have curses." The siren spoke as if he were singing.

Drac appeared in the nursery with a smile. "I found him, father, he's already there." Hayes smiled toward Drac. "Good, cupcake let's go." Ben raised his hand and opened a portal which led directly to edge of the forbidden forest. "Shall I come as well, Ben?" The neo beast asked.

"Stay and help the others with the newborns, if I need you'll know." Ben responded walking through the portal last to find Theo standing with the others. "Hey Ben." The fae greets Ben with a smile. "Hey Theo, I'm sure you were told about what happened in there?" The witch asked standing by Hayes.