218. Malina x Male Reader x Zdrada

Helltaker is owned by vanripper - Łukasz Piskorz. 

This was requested by NoCleverNames. Have fun reading it!

(A/N): I wanted for it to be a bit longer with maybe two-three scenes more, but new plan for December month forced me to try end quite faster last three stories. I hope you will have fun with Zdrada, but remember to never drink with Malina. Tylko czysta wódka żubrówka. 

*****

   It was a peaceful night in the most unexpected place on... Elsewhere. It's not important, because no normal human would like to end in this place, and this world works in ways that make most of them go there anyway...

   On very comfy bloody red couch sat Zdrada – Demoness called by everyone as most bitchy of any other. Surprisingly she was in quite good mood tonight. It was night, right? It is even possible to tell if they used days, and nights? Doesn't matter for them. Time was meaningless there.

Zdrada, the Bitch Demon: C'mon, bring that lazy and drunk ass here for a second!

   Short demon woman with pale skin, red eyes and silver hair sighed and with zippo lighter in the right hand lit her cigarette. She had various piercings on her face, and you could easily see that she was typical delinquent type of demon. On her neck was white cross necklace and black choker. She wore also a red shirt, black jeans and knee-lenght heeled boots in the same color.

Zdrada, the Bitch Demon: Don't pretend that you are deaf, you aren't even wasted now. Just move, chop-chop.

Malina, the Sour Demon: Fine... Can you be less bitchy? Wait... Oh, yeah where it is...

Zdrada, the Bitch Demon: Hah, someone grew a bone, but better for you to be it in your back or no one will put theirs in a trappy.

Malina, the Sour Demon: Yeah, yeah like I care about that... Boring, repeatable and you need to wash after... Soo great experience, nah I have everything I need in my personal fridge. I had, you bitch.

   To the room walked with sway in her hips another lesser demoness with angry look on her petite pale face. She showed her sharp teeth towards Zdrada that just blew some smoke out of her mouth towards her friend?

Zdrada, the Bitch Demon: Aww, I see that you only have a 3% of love for me in your veins today, that's great! We can finally leave this shithole and have fun, this will be a sin night my dear.

Malina, the Sour Demon: What do you mean? I'm not in mood of leaving my room... Geez, new season in my game just started, can't you just... Give me my tasty booze and go alone?

Zdrada, the Bitch Demon: You know already my answer, don't pretend that your mind is still clouded with that alcoholic fog. Malina, you know why we need some time out of this home, out of this loneliness.

Malina, the Sour Demon: I have perfect solution to my problems! Can you just prove your point, and show me where is my baby Rokita? You have no idea how hard it was to get hold of this vodka. I needed to bribe this village guślarz to send me some after their Dziady feast... At least some of them still remember their ancestor wishes.

Zdrada, the Bitch Demon: Shut up already Malina. Our Lucy monopolized fuck time with Helltaker, soo all of us know that this harem shit was just his ploy for her grandma horns. Let's just roll with it and have fun tonight, forget about all of them!

Malina, the Sour Demon: ...

   Zdrada looked at another demoness feeling that she would not give up easily, and just move on with her. She would like to just mop alone, and don't do anything fun. Just alcohol, games, movies and fast food! Great life for her.

Zdrada, the Bitch Demon: I will not hear your shitty cry. Take off your bra, and we will go to some city and rock someone night.

Malina, the Sour Demon: I don't wear any in the first place, too uncomfortable.

Zdrada, the Bitch Demon: Even better!

Malina, the Sour Demon: Can you stop fucking blowing this disgusting smoke in front of me?!

Zdrada, the Bitch Demon: No dipshit. Let's go! Night will not wait for us.

Malina, the Sour Demon: Bitch.