Part 77

Kitten almost ripped the stitching on her bear as she held onto it for comfort. I rubbed her thigh gently as Jin continues to clean up her wounds on her face. "Jungkook, can you clean her knees?" He handed me a wet cloth and kitten looked at me as if not wanting to be put through anymore pain. "Give her something for the pain first. I ain't doing anything till she is more comfortable." He pauses and nods before searching through the box. He pops out two pain killers from a packet into his hand. She scrunches her face up in detest as he places them into her hand.

"N-no. I-I wanna go home." She speaks up and throws the pills on the bed before crawling back towards the top where the pillows are. She faces the other direction. "Give us a minute, Jin." I say trying not to show my heart break. He leaves abruptly and as soon as the door is shut I let out my tears. "I know kitten. I fucked up bad." I have held these damn tears in for hours and I can't hold them in any longer. I need kitten to hold me as much as she needs my arms around her. I need her love and attention. So to hear her say she wants to go home makes me feel like I'm drowning.

I move closer to her and rest my forehead on her leg. "Please kitten. I know I failed you. But you gotta forgive me. I can't live without you. I had a taste of what life is like without you and I hated it. You win kitten. You got me wrapped around your fingers. I'll do anything and get anything for you. Please don't go back home." There was silence as I sobbed in her lap. She didn't move for a while but when she did, she threaded her fingers through my hair. Damn I liked that. Her touch so gentle and soothing. She makes me so weak but god I love it.

"I'm uneasy." She spoke as if In charge around here but I didn't mind. I'm just glad to hear her say something. "I need time and I need control. They messed with my head. I need to heal my mind, not just my body." She took her hands away from me and I sat up. "I'll do as you say kitten. You're in charge. But let me fix you up first. Ok? You take the painkillers and I'll run you a bath. How about that?" She fiddled with her fingers but finally start to nod.

Thank god. She is cooperating well. I don't know what I would do if she refused to listen to me at all. I hand her the pills and a glass of water before placing a kiss on her forehead and going to the door. "You are no longer needed hyung." I say poking my head out and saying goodnight. It's only 7pm but I'm sure I won't be leaving this room again tonight.

I close the door and go to the bathroom where I begin to fill up the tub with warm water. Just as it was going up, kitten comes into the room and sits on the closed lid of the toilet. She pulls off her top and I keep my eyes down at the running water. I don't want her uneasy like she said so I'm not going to look at her. She is in charge. I do as she says. She wants a bath I'll run one. She wants new clothes I'll get them. Anything and everything is hers.

Off go her trousers and undergarments. She drops them on the floor by me and stands at my side. "I'll go." I say assuming she wants some space. She doesn't say anything as she places one hand on my shoulder to balance as she steps in. It's so difficult not to look up and check exactly what she is doing but I go with her movements when she sits down in the tub and pulls me onto my knees on the floor. She takes my hands into her tiny ones and pulls me forwards so I'm leaning over the side...