Ch 09 - Intern 2

Peter thought that the plan was fairly simple of just jumping and startling them and taking them out in a split second when he say a drug deal happening but what he didn't know was everything was gonna change because of his stupid plan.

Peter jumped down and before giving them time to react knocked them out and webbed them up but in jumping down he landed on the drugs and all of it just vanished in the air. Peter inhaled a large amount of it and was beginning to see the world spin. He couldn't go home because he couldn't explain to Aunt May why was he drugged so instead he took off for his superhero hangout place The AVENGERS TOWER.

No one seemed surprised when a figure wearing bright red and blue came through the window and crashed on the couch. All seemed surprised when he he just sat there and his head moved sideways. "Are you drugged?" asked the Avengers clearly concerned for their youngest member. "Oh yeah totally" Spidey said, just then Pepper walked in and when he saw Spider-Man's head movements she walked infront of him and asked sternly "Are you drugged Young man?" "Nooooo" Spidey said. "Then why is your head shaking?" Pepper questioned. "Ahh I felt on a container of drugs while stopping a deal" Spidey answered.

Spidey got up and walked towards Pepper taking her into the hug and mumbling "You are the best Pepper, I never thank you enough giving me hot chocolate when I'm sick helping me with homework" he mumbled and then he stretch dour his hand and gathered Natasha in too. "I know you were just concerned for my health when you pulled down my hoodie and I overreacted, I love you all of you you help me train." He mumbled and then passed out.

They took a moment to process all the info and they're heart melted at the declaration of his love for them but then Pepper and Natasha screamed" PETER IS THAT YOU" gathering everyone's attention then when they thought it made much more sense of pulling the hoddie up part. Pepper just shook him multiple times until he squirmed awake and sat rubbing his eyes. "Are you Peter?" Tony questioned clearly concerned but Spidey laughed before answering "You know who I am" causing others to laugh as well. Pepper took off the mask and saw the brown hair and brown doe eyes of the loveable child.

They let him sleep on the couch and called May to tell her about the change in plans that he will be staying the night. When Peter woke up and saw everyone staring at him he was jolted awake but the drugs were too much to go off in one night. He was squirmed with questions but his consciousness was not awake enough to lie so he answered honestly.

"Are you Peter?" Tony asked. "Yes" he replied. "Are you still mad at us?" asked Natasha. "I never was, I had a bad day the kid talked crap about my parents, ben saying they left cause I was a failure, and beated me up. I can seriously punch his brains out with 10% of my strength and he thinks he's some kind of hulk, always giving me bullshit about how my internship is fake and what else, so I just pulled out all the toll on you"He answered.

All of them breathed a sigh of relief but they are gonna talk about bullying later. There was silence until Clint broke it by asking "Who's your favorite?". Peter just stared at him and then hugged Pepper again and said "Pepper's the best, she is the best. You name anyone else he dies." still hugging Pepper and spoke with complete seriousness. Pepper just smiled happily a few tears of joy in her eyes and all the Avengers groaned 'Seriously, no fair'.

He rose his head and gave them a look and said" I'm serious stop with groaning otherwise no competition will be there for her. Natasha's the second. "

Suddenly he got knocked out of the drugs kicking in once again and the Avengers started once again" You don't wanna live or what cause I'll be happy without competition "Pepper said smugly causing the others to groan." Friday tell me you got that" she asked. "Yes Miss Potts" Friday replied. "Save it to Peter my son-precious moments" Pepper said. "Yes mam" Friday spoke.

When Peter woke up everyone was asking 'I'm your favorite right, Pete?' causing the boy to frown. He just stood up went towards Pepper and asked for breakfast. After eating he stood up everyone thought that he was finally gonna answer their questions he went towards the railing putting on his mask and turned back standing on the railing and said 'Pepper' s the favorite but no one is the least don't push it. I love all of you. Gotta go got a date' and jumped leaving the Avengers to sniff at the boy's pureness until Tony exclaimed "He got a girlfriend and didn't tell us!!!". Everyone started protesting. "Speak for yourself, we knew. Guess who gave him advice for his first date" Natasha and Pepper replied smugly and gave hi-fi leaving the Avengers whining.