010

! chapter ten !

! chapter ten !

─── ∙ ~ ✩ ~ ∙ ───

HAVEN THREW ON A jacket after packing up her suitcase, and began to make her way outside in the freezing cold weather. She glanced up as snow started to fall from the sky, and squinted once a flake landed in her eye. She hurriedly made her way down to the boats, and soon, she'd arrived at the train station.

She hugged Luna first, the other girl returning the embrace tightly. "Have a lovely Christmas break," the blonde told her, and Haven grinned in response.

"You as well."

"Come on," Harry commanded, lightly tugging on her sleeve. "We have to get good seats."

"Right," Haven replied, before going to follow after him. Something from the other end of the platform caught her eye, and she glanced over to see Draco, Pansy standing next to him as the two talked. He instantly snapped his head over in her direction, and Haven offered him nothing except a small smile, and a curt nod, which he returned. She ignored her pumping heart, and stepped into the train, where she was immediately met with warm air. Shivering, she pulled off her coat, and placed it onto the seat next to Harry as the four of them fell into conversation.

Before she knew it, Haven had drifted off to sleep.

─── ∙ ~ ✩ ~ ∙ ───

"Merry Christmas!" Is how Haven was greeted when she walked down the stairs of the apartment they'd been staying at. Grinning, she took the medium sized box that was wrapped with bright red paper from Molly's hands.

"You didn't have to get me anything, Mrs Weasley."

"Surely, I had to! Hermione told me your knack for shopping, and I hadn't seen you wear much sweaters."

Smiling at the homemade sweater that she had grabbed out of the box, Haven pulled Molly into a side hug. She wasn't able to form any words, not that she wasn't grateful for the gift, of course, but the article of clothing was rather...interesting to say the least. "It's beautiful," she finally managed to get out. "Thank you."

"Of course, dear. Now come sit! I've made what you Muggles called pancakes. Real simple recipe, actually."

"Quite tasty too," Fred said, a piece of food falling out of his mouth. George laughed loudly from besides him as Haven slid into a seat with a grin. The kitchen had been decorated with sparkly red and green tinsel that went around the trim of the entire room. Paper snowflakes that Ginny had made a few nights prior hung from the ceiling, and the table had a classic sewed cloth placed on it. Haven was afraid to even touch it in fear of ripping the stitching out.

Arthur sat at the head of the table, it seemed that his injuries were recovering quickly. She was grateful for that. Haven didn't want to imagine what would've happened to him if Harry hadn't gotten that vision. Which, she was still completely confused about. She understood that Harry and Voldemort had some sort of connection to one another, she was just confused to how—and why she didn't have it. It wasn't like she was complaining, however. Maybe somehow Harry had managed to collect apart of him when he had attacked them all those years ago. But still, at least, she figured she'd also have some sort of connection to him as well.