I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED!

I groaned as I walked downstairs popping my back and trying to straighten my jade spine. "Hood can you punch the small of my back please? I fell asleep odd and a few spinal discs moved." He punched me twice and I straightened up, "Much better. Thanks Hood that did it." After that I headed off to school early as I wanted to talk to Mei. The second I got in front of the support classroom door it blew up.

I didn't move, "Mei I swear you blow stuff up on purpose to grope me." She blushed and got off of me, "Sorry Izuku, I was trying to make a blast proof SSB that doesn't require the odd box around it. This time it was a Mei 3 explosion and the same strength fully charged battery." She walked in and cleaned up as an arrow lodged itself in my arm. "I'm guessing you wanted arrows that can cut anything?"

Power Loader paniced and apologized, "I am so sorry I didn't mean to launch it, I was making sure it was the correct length." He slowly removed the arrow and I looked the tip over and told him how to reinforce it with my hair to cut deeper. After that he tried again and it went through my arm and the cement wall, "Much better but an arrow recall system will be needed. Just follow the trees with holes in them for now."

He rushed off for his only arrow and I walked over to Mei. "So you use to be a blonde? Pink definitely suits you more." Mei blushed, "So you read my letter? I know it was kinda presumptuous but I do want a chance when you're ready." I laughed, "I thought you looked familiar, Mecha Mei." This made her laugh, "Haven't heard that name in years. Why did I even get that name?"

I showed her the day the girls really made her mad so she made a wooden mecha suit that was immune to their quirks and tossed them into the nearby pool. Their looks were priceless and she saw I had destroyed the ladder making her laugh more. "I always wondered what happened to the ladder. Good to know you had my back that day." I nodded and helped her with her current project until class was about to start.

Class was simple and a tiny bit boring as I already knew all of it. During lunch someone had to break into the school. Actually, it was a flood of people. Seriously. WHY. AM. I. MOST. ELIGIBLE. FUCKING. BACHELOR?!?! I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED. Must I literally spell it out? I literally dragged every single girl off the schools property and told them to go home and give up. I'm not interested to get a damn girlfriend right now. Let me fucking heal first. Once that was over I started to head to class when a flood of guys came swarming in.

Rinse and repeat. Once I was done I did my training and made sure to cover the complete wall around the school with very sharp emerald spikes. The rest of the week was kinda a repeat of the damn cycle. I actually had to do a fucking television conference. All it was about was me saying, "Keep breaking the law, trespassing, and invading my personal space will result in restraining orders and jail time. Let me choose at MY place. Now let me do my school work or my chores at home in peace!"

It stopped and I was able to relax some. A couple of weeks went by before another swarm of horny, gold digging, relationship wanting, law breaking single people broke the doors to my house. I. WAS. BEYOND. PISSED. I slowly stood up and glared at them. "This is what I hate. You guys not listening to me say in, plain, simple, English, to do one simple thing."

I let that sink in before I yell, "BACK THE FUCK OFF!!!!!! I NEED SPACE AND TIME YOU FUCKING BLOCK HEADS!! NOW GET OFF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I PUT YOU ALL IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!!" Silence for a couple of seconds before they all started to run away. I slowly rebuilt the doors and windows destroyed and glared at the group of people still on the edge of my property. I'm so tired of this fucking bullshit. I might need to choose a partner soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the lack of updates. I haven't really been inspired to write for this story. Hopefully this creative slump will end soon.