It's Hard To Be Cranky With Izu Around

Gran Torino had texted Yagi half an hour ago that he was on his way to U.A. so they could have a much needed talk. To say he was excited for it would be wrong (he was terrified). Unfortunately, there wasn't much he could do about it now, once the old man decided on something, it was going to happen one way or another. The only solace he has is that Izuku is with him.

When Torino arrived to the gates of U.A. Yagi was there to let him in and lead him to the private meeting/training room. Izuku's already working out when they get there, Torino looks less annoyed than before and they sit in the bleachers discussing training (Yagi gets smacked on the head many, many times). By the time they're done talking, Izu has already taken residence on their laps, laid across Yagi's, head on Torino's.

Torino huffs about the kid not getting the proper amounts of sleep, calls Yagi out on being a terrible teacher one, two, three dozen times, and complains about having a student so bad at anything that's not punching bad guys. Yagi accepts it all with a shy smile as he massages the boy's leg. Eventually, Izuku disappeared, Torino along with him, and Yagi left to finish up his paperwork, adding his old mentor to the group chat as he went.

(He didn't notice before, but the amount of head slaps decreased greatly after the kid fell asleep there and Torino's grumblings got less and less serious as time went on. It seems even Torino can be calmed by the IzuEffect™.)

Question for you: what are you hoping to get for Christmas (if you celebrate it)?

Happy Holidays Everyone!