Part 2

Henry ran. He ran and he didn't stop, hoping to reach the exit before he was killed. He saw the door, and reached for the handle.
The floor gave way underneath him as his fingertips brushed the handle, and he plummeted downwards. He landed hard on a wooden floor, that had ink flooded up to his knees.
Henry shook the ink from his hair, and looked around for the valve to get rid of the ink. He saw it and turned it. He did this a few more times on the way down a long staircase. At the bottom, there was a boarded up door.
Henry looked around, and spotted an axe. "Perfect." He grabbed it, then smashed the boards. He went through the door.
On the other side there was an inky pentagram on the floor. As Henry stepped on it to get across the room, flashes of weird demonic images coursed through his brain, and he fell unconscious.
...
Henry woke up, and rubbed the side of his sore head. He looked around and saw his axe leaning against the wall. He picked it up and continued through another door.
He was in a room with lit candles and bendy themed items everywhere. Henry found an audio log  and pressed play on it.
He recognized the voice of Sammy Lawrence, the musician that used to work here. After the recorder turned off, there was another voice.
"I said, can I get and amen?"
Henry jumped, and frantically looked around the room. Nobody was there. Henry decided to finally continue and had to cross and inky hallway, that went up to his waist.
As he was almost done crossing, someone walked past the end, clutching a bendy cutout. He was muttering something.
"Hey! Wait, can you help me?" Henry called. He pulled himself out of the ink filled hallway and looked around the corner where the man had disappeared.
"Where the hell did he go?" Henry said in confusion. He saw a big metal door blocking his way from going any further.
Henry found three switches, then turned them on to open it. Henry entered and looked around. He was in the music department.
All the doors were locked, and there was a stairwell leading down. Henry went over to it and saw an exit! But he'd drown in ink trying to get to it, so he'd have to find the pump switch and drain it.
He flicked on a switch by the stairwell and lights turned on to illuminate the dark music department. Then there were puddles of ink on the ground, but they looked a bit different than the other ink.
Henry tightened his grip on his axe, and proceeded forwards.
Inky figures suddenly popped out of the ink, reaching for Henry. The animator screamed and backed into the wall.
'What the hell are those things?!' Henry thought. One of them was almost touching Henry's boot. In reaction, Henry lashed out and kicked it.
The poor blobby ink creature flew across the room, and hit the wall, dead. Henry hit the others with his axe. He was out of breath and shakily collapsed against a wall next to a bendy cutout.
The studio was silent again.
Henry sadly looked up at the cutout. 'That monster on the first floor couldn't have been Bendy, could it?' He asked himself.
He then saw an audio log balanced on the edge of a little ledge that was on the wall he was sitting against.
He stood up and turned it on. It was Sammy again, complaining about this ugly pump switch in his office. That must've been it.
Henry set off, searching for Sammy's office. He found it, but of course more ink was blocking it. There was another audio log by the door. Henry switched it on.
It was the voice he recognized as Wally Franks, the cheerful janitor. Henry couldn't remember a time when Wally wasn't either joking, or complaining. The recorder told him about Wally loosing his keys, probably dropping them.
Henry decided to try and find the keys, maybe there was something in Wally's closet that could help him. He looked carefully along the ground for a sign of the lost keys.
Eventually he found them in a trash can. He went back near Sammy's office and unlocked Wally's closet.
There was another audio log. This was starting to annoy Henry. He sighed, then turned it on. Sammy again, saying something about a secret place, and how to get in was to play a song while the projector was on.
Henry ran up to Norman Polk's old booth, and saw another audio log. He reluctantly pressed it and it was nothing helpful, just Norman saying how weird Sammy was, but Joey even more weird.
Henry turned on the projector and dashed back down to the room with the bunch of instruments. He played four of them, then waited.
There was a loud click and a huge metal door was lifted up. Henry went into the sanctuary and turned the valve. He turned to exit but stopped when he saw a bendy cutout peeking at him for a second, then going back to wherever it had come from.
Henry ran around, but nothing was there. Except of course a bunch of inky puddles that weren't there before.
Then, inky monsters like before came out of the puddles and made their way towards Henry, ready to kill.
There was twice as much as before, and Henry wasn't ready to give up just yet.