Venompool Preview

It was a beautiful summer's day in New York City with hundreds if not thousands of citizens swarming the streets, amongst these citizens was a man in a full body red and black Spandex suit, with two katana swords on his back, walking along listening to his music through his Skullcandy headphones, looking down at the floor bopping his head to the beat of the music. He takes a look up from his phone and does a quick double take before putting both his hands to cheeks with a shocked expression.

"Oh my god it's you!" He points forward before continuing to walk along the streets "What's up reader, it's been so long since I last saw you" He furrows his eyebrows behind his mask "Ohhhhh I know what you're thinking

"Oh my god it's you!" He points forward before continuing to walk along the streets "What's up reader, it's been so long since I last saw you" He furrows his eyebrows behind his mask "Ohhhhh I know what you're thinking.......fourth wall break already. Well get used to it, we're in for the long haul over here. Now make like Aerosmith and Walk this Way." He does a gesture to follow.

He enters a small shop and walks over to the fridge to where the soft drinks are located "Man, I love coke hehehe but which one?" Y/N pulls a bottle of Coca Cola out of the fridge then as he closes the door he hears some commotion by the counter and sees a short man in jeans and a black hoodie holding a gun up to the store clerk.

"Empty the register now" The man with a Boston accent says. Y/N peeks from behind the aisle with the sweets and chocolates before whispering "Time to nut up or shut up..... God I love Woody Harrelson."

Y/N puts his coke back in the fridge behind him and looks at it through the transparent fridge door whilst puttibg his hand on it and whispering "Don't worry I'll be back for you" Y/N turns and walks up behind the assailant, pulling out his katanas tapping the robber on his shoulders with them which startles him so much so that he fires off a shot in the air.

The robber screams as the store clerk ducks behind the counter as Y/N places his katanas up to the terrified looking robbers neck and calmly talks to him "Robbing seriously! and with a cliche line like that, that's a crime in itself."

The robber is trembling in fear as he drops his gun to the ground "P-p-please d-d-don't h-hurt me" he closes his eyes as he pleads for his life.

Y/N narrows his eyes at his behaviour "Dude stop stuttering so much, you're not asking me to Prom and even if you were I'd have to decline"

The robber stays silent which annoys Y/N as he groans "There's nothing I hate more than silence....well maybe TikTok but silence is an extremely close second." Y/N proceeds to kick out the robber's knee which causes him to scream in pain as there is a horrific cracking noise as he falls to the floor before Y/N stomps on his head, knocking him out cold "You know we could've had an epic fight scene for the readers at home but NOOOOO you just had to be boring. Sorry readers."

Y/N places his blades back where they belonv and steps over the unconscious man before strolling over to the store clerk who is still cowering behind the counter. "What's up Alfonso, how's the wife and kids?" Alfonso, a short, bald and overweight Mexican man in his mid thirties, looks up to Y/N sitting on the counter kicking his feet out. He gets up and smiles at his Spandex wearing customer.