I missed you so much.

When we pulled up to the house there were a lot of police cars, news reporters, and just nosy people watching

I got out the car quickly, and looked around for Kind. I pushed threw people, until I finally spotted her next to the ambulance.

They were talking to her, an checking her blood.

I made my way over there until I was pushed back by another officer.

"You can't go past this tape." He told me.

I pushed his hand away from me and mugged him.

"I can go past, that's my best friend." I told him, tryna walk past him only to be pushed back again. "Damn nigga what!?" I yelled, drawing attention.

"What's your name son? You are under arrest." He said tryna put his hand cuffs on me.

Fuck I do?

I moved back some, and scrunched.

"Bit-

I cut myself off when I felt a hand touch my arm.

"Ryan?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

I turned around quickly and brought her into a hug.

I didn't even have to see if it was really kind. Just by her voice I already knew.

"Yo they're over here." I heard Ben say, before we felt multiple arms wrap around us.

We stay like that for a good 5 minutes, before we decided to pull away.

Kind looked at us, before sniffling.

"Y'all look horrible." She told us, making us chuckle.

"So do you."

I looked at her and smiled, before i pulled her into another hug.

"I missed you so much." I told her, causing her to burst into tears.

She sobbed into my chest, as I rubbed her back.

I could tell She was tryna play it cool like she wasn't kid napped twice.

She just needa let it out, and stop tryna pretend like shit okay.

I picked her up, and we started walking to the car.

"Shh, it's okay. Ain't nobody gon' touch ya'."

"So we just said fuck them ambulance people." Kd said while walking to the car right behind us.

"Mhm, fuck them niggas, all they gon' do is keep asking questions." 3 said.

~

"You okay?" I asked her, as she laid her head on my chest.

"I'm fine." She mumbled.

"No you not, wanna talk about it?" I asked her, pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"No. I don't ever wanna think about them, or what they did." She told me, while rubbing on my stomach.

"Okay. I just hope they find the 2 other boys before I do." I mumbled

She sat up quickly, and looked at me with wide eyes.

"They didn't find them?" She asked me, I shook my head no. She stood up, and locked the windows, And shut and locked our room door.

I got up and went to her. "Kind watchu doing?" I asked, tryna unlock my door but she stopped.

"No stop, he's gonna try an find me." She told me. Looking at me with teary eyes.

"Who?"

"Tino! H- He said if I was to escape and they don't find him or he don't get arrested, then he'll hunt me down and kill me. I don't wanna die!" She cried, while hugging me.

"Kind ..." I started, while making her look me in the eye. "I promise you, I ain't gon' let shit happen to you. Okay?"

"Okay." She sniffles.

~

Short? Yes mamas I know. I don't know what to write. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway, how would y'all feel if I told y'all this book finna end?👀