Connected Dream

DL woke up when the sun hit her eyes. She groaned sand sat up, she looked out the window. Everything seemed so lively.

"Get your ass up!" Jack says from behind the door, "Don't be mean to your nephew!" Alexei scolded Jack.

"Apologies." Jack says in a more softer voice. DL smiled and got out of bed. She felt at ease now, that's a good sign she thought to herself.

She walked into the kitchen and sat on a free chair. Alexei places a plate of bacon, eggs and toast along with a cup of orange juice.

"Thank you." DL says, the three all ages and later Jack and DL left. Jack awkwardly hugged Alexei, he still had to act like DL was an actually child.

They were walking down the road. "Did you confess?" DL later asked, Jack nods. "He says he...likes me too. I was kinda...nervous to ask him out." Jack says as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why are you so nervous about your sexuality. Nothing to be ashamed of." DL says looking up at him.

"My father. He was a douchebag and asshole. Didn't really love my mom, just used her for money and what not. Would beat the shit out of me because I wasn't like Jensen." Jack started.

"Jensen was the smarter twin. I was the more 'i will jump off a cliff even if my friend doesn't' twin." Jack adds, "It was during 7th grade, my dad yelled at me and slapped me. I was the kid who did drugs, it was the 90's so it was kinda normal to see a young kid do drugs with the older kids."

"My dad hit me, so I beat him to a bloody pulp, Jensen tried stopping me but I hit him too. I was high, I killed my father. Then I went to grab a knife and stabbed Jensen in the chest."

"I watched as their bodies bled out. I was a murderer. I killed the one person who caused me to act up and I killed the person who everyone compared me to. I looked down at my hands and saw red, my clothes were red, everything was."

"Then I took some of my fathers pills and gulped them down. The whole bottle, I filled the tub with water and got in, I had to take the knife out of my brothers chest and held it to my stomach."

Jack gestured to his stomach. "The blood from my clothes and the blood from me filled the tub."

"I don't regret killing my father, I do regret killing my brother. Honestly he didn't deserve it. He did nothing but do what my father told him. I guess I was just jealous. My mother didn't have favorites, how could she when she was already dead the second she gave birth to us." Jack sighed.

"I'm sorry." DL softly says as she put her hand in Jacks. He slightly smiled. "We all can't change our pasts no matter how much we wish we could. No matter how much we regret it....we just can't."

"I guess we both have our issues. I have mommy issues and you have daddy issues." Jack snorted at DL's comment. "I guess so."

"Thanks D." Jack says in a soft voice, "Don't thank me."

                                            ~~~

In hell, nightfall

As Lyra peacefully slept in her bed she winced. She was just dreaming, it seemed normal at first but then escalated quickly.

The setting was heaven, it was a nice sunny day. Until the clouds were tinted to a blood red.

Screams filled the clouds and area. The many cries were heard all over Heaven.

Demons crawled out from the ground, attacking every angel they saw.

The angels couldn't do much since they were much powerless than them. Bodies laid there, drowning in their pool of golden blood.

Then a flash of lucifers face popped in, laughing maniacally.

Lyra sat up quickly, panting. "Oh no." She says quietly.

She tried to reassure herself that it was a dream, nothing more. That she shouldn't worry, but Lyra couldn't stop but thinking about it.

Was it a dream? She asked herself, She had wondered if DL saw it too.

Back in Jacks room, DL had wide eyes.

"It's starting."