The War

Y/N's POV

I sat back in my chair while everyone was yelling at their friends had betrayed them.

"HOW COULD YOU-"
"WHY?"
"SHE THREATENED US-!"

So on and so forth.

"Sooo. Guys, when is this war taking place?"
"RIGHT NOW Y/N! YOU'VE SET YOUR SELF UP WITH A TARGET ON YOUR BACK!"
"Can anyone hit the target though, Tommy?"
"I WILL KILL YOU!"
"Pfft! Oh PUHLEASE! You? You'd have better luck fighting Dream. Anyways, boys, let's leave this call and leave them to it."
"Yes ma'am!"

They chanted in union and left the call, joining general 3.

I looked on my screen and saw Tommy and Dream teaming against me and MY army.

'Y/MC/U - Hey! No crossteaming!'
'Dream - fuck you'
'TommyInnit - yeeeeaah Dream TELL HER!'

I giggled at their threats.

'Y/MC/U - try me.'
'TommyInnit - ok, I WILL!'
'GeorgenNotFound whispers to you: kill him first?'
'You whisper to GeorgeNotFound: yes. Attack now.'

"Alright everyone! CHARGE!"
"YES MA'AM!"

They lead in, charging down the hill towards Tommy and Dream.

'TommyInnit - Welcome back boys!!"
'ItsFundy - I'm sorry, Y/N. we are still faithful.'
'Y/MC/U - fine, once i kill you, I'm burning EVERYTHING!'
'Dream - so be it.'
'GeorgeNotFound - you can take us away from the SMP, but you can't take the SMP out of us.'

I scoffed in my chair. My stream had 100k viewers and they also went to their streams and reprimanded them.

They stood in a line, in their own teams. I knew I could take them all. I did it in MCC last year.

They charged towards me in union. I readied my axe and my sword, along with my strength 2 potion, my swiftness potion, my god apples and my enderpearls.

I drank my strength 2 and swiftness, moving my enderpearls and god apples closer to my axe.

This was it. My death or theirs, most likely theirs. To make it shorter let's just say that the chat looked a bit like this;

'ItsFundy was slain by Y/MC/U'
'Tubbo_ was slain by Y/MC/U'
'The_Eret was slain by Y/MC/U'
'Punz was slain by Y/MC/U'
'Sapnap was slain by Y/MC/U'
'GeorgeNotFound was slain by Y/MC/U'
'Dream was slain by Y/MC/U'

It came down to Tommy and I. We hopped into a call together. I was standing in the remains of the others. Armour, potions, enderpearls.

"Ready to lose, Y/N?"
"Ready to win. Jeez Tommy, use proper grammar.

I looked at TommyInnit and nodded my head. He charged towards me, his sword at the ready. What and idiot sometimes. I charged at him with my axe and he used his shield to block it, putting it on a cool down.

"My shield! It's not working!"

I continued to hit him enough to the point where I could use a potion of harming. I splashed it down and killed him.

'TommyInnit was slain by Y/MC/U using magic'

"YOU FUCKIN WITCH!!!"
"Yes?"
"I'm not a witch, just good at the game, unlike yourself however. You should know that the sword is practically USELESS is 1.16 PvP."
"WHAT?"
"Axes put the shield on a cool down, that's why I was able to hit you so many times."
"DAMMIT!"

I died in a fit of laughter as he continued to scream.

"You do realize, I'm at half health, killed Dream  and an ENTIRE army. I'm basically god at this point."
"Shut up."

That's it for this chapter! Hope you liked it! I know it's a tad bit shorter than usual...sorry!