Chapter 141: Two vs One.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: My mind is just completely blown; 300K views and 9.6K votes. Thank you so very much and thanks for reading!

Also, My_Inner_Pierce has done a review/reading of the first chapter of Chaotic Shattering and would love for everyone to check it out as well as let her know what you think. Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnSxJ1trhbMhXD0lqTD7vg

(Third Person P.O.V)

__ Nexo Knights __

It was late when they had all made their way back to the Isle of Vile. Kai had yet to wake up and Nya was spending her time fussing over her unconscious brother and everyone else was trying to comfort her.

Echo was also sulking to Zane. It turns out Pythor is pushing for Echo and the rest of the Treble Makers to be kept at a distance from (Y/N) so as not to distract her due to Echo's relation to Zane. So Zane was now comforting his little brother and taking it upon himself to try and teach his brother how to cook curry as his father had taught him.

Cole hadn't wanted to trouble anyone so he went back into Dark Tower Castle to grab something to eat. His stomach growled as he made his way down the stone steps. Cole lit the torch on the wall, illuminating the dark room making the Master of Earth squint his eyes.

Cole proceeded to quietly sneak into the dungeon-like kitchen. Complete with spider webs and rustic decor. Cole hadn't heard the footsteps that entered the kitchen.

"Who is it?!" Chef Savage gruffly demanded. Annoyed that some dare set foot into his inner sanctum. Cole yelped and froze on the spot.

"What are you-." Chef Savage continued but stopped midway. "Oh, um." Cole started babbling, he had never been this embarrassed in his whole life, getting caught sneaking into the castle's kitchen in the middle of the night.

Cole seething with embarrassment quickly said. "I am sorry. I was just hungry and came here to cook something and then-"

"It's one o'clock in the morning!" The salty chef scolded the young ghost.

"I know and I am really hungry." Cole replied caressing his stomach. "What do you want me to do about it?" Chef Savage gruffly demanded. "Humans are too weak to eat the same foods monsters do."

"Well, I'm a ghost." Cole quickly pointed out. "Plus you're a chef that's literally your job description now please come on." The Master of Earth pleaded. Chef Savage gave a disapproved grunt. "Ghost-" Chef Savage snarled at the Elemental Master. "Please?" Cole begged the crusty old sea monster.