Epilogue

"It has certainly gotten a lot quieter without you here," mused a silver haired man under the silver leaved trees as he took a sip from his glass. 

Unable to stop himself, his gaze turned to the lake close to his spot. The lake surface was as smooth as a mirror, reflecting the partially hidden moon hanging high in the sky. He took another sip from his glass. 

A god could not get drunk, the god of order knew that. But for some reason, he wished he could. 

"If I finished this, would I be able to meet you?" he muttered as he swirled the golden liquid inside his glass. "Would I be able to hear you complaining about the novels you're reading again?" 

As if reminiscing with the help of wine could conjure up the girl in his memory, the god of order seemed to be able to see a girl smiling at him from the lake, annoying him once again with some trivial things. A small smile tugged at his lips as he indulged himself to stay longer in this dream. 

"What kind of god am I if I have to sacrifice you to keep my power?" he mumbled in his lucid dream. "I thought I could protect you. You're right... I'm too full of myself." 

He seemed to be able to see her face clearly, the gloating smile on her face. Unbeknownst to him, a warm smile was hanging on his face.  

The cloud covering the moon was finally blown away, showing the bright full moon. Moonlight shone over the lake, further illuminating the lake. Something sparkled in the deep lake. A glass casket shimmered in the lake. 

The god of order walked towards the casket in the lake. His fingers gently touched the casket. 

"Don't let me wait for too long, Lorelei."

Memory of a certain girl appeared in his mind. 

"Miss me?" the girl in his memory had asked with a tiny smirk on her face. 

"I miss you." 

~The End~