/ Ꮖ h Ꭵ Ꮢ Ꮖ Ꮍ - Ꮖ Ꮃ Ꮎ /

Hiii!

I feel like no matter what, people are always gonna be against me. I can't make everyone happy and even when I do nothing wrong, and try so hard to satisfy others, they turn their back on me.

Also attention: this story is coming to an end soon. I'm still trying to decide on a secure ending, but I'm asking y'all if you want multiple endings. I'm not the biggest fan of multiple endings because I like my stories to end in a specific way, but if you guys REALLY want multiple endings(it'll only be 2, no more) please tell me.

I already know what the comments on this chapter are gonna be and I can't wait for them🤣

Ok so on with the chapter

WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️(slight gore, but not really at the same time + mild sexual content)
——————
Friday

09:42

Y/n's POV

Where the hell did he go?! What the hell is he getting?!

Jacob was forcibly cuddling me in bed when suddenly his face turned cold and he got up, obviously looking for something.

And I think it might have to do with his punishment. I'm already terrified of him raping me, yet he said it was worse. What could possibly be worse?!

"I can't believe I almost forgot about your little fucking punishment."

I jumped as his voice entered my ears and he came through the door.

"By the end of this, you'll never even think of escaping me."

I saw what was in his hand.

Why the hell does he have a hammer?!

"I always hold by my promises. Your legs are never going to run away from me again."

"No please! Please don't!"

I tried to jump off the bed, but he caught my legs and pinned me back on it.

"See, all they do is run away! We need to fix that. But don't worry, I've decided to have you unconscious. As much as I would love you to feel your punishment, we can't risk your screams of pain. This area may be abandoned, but no matter what I have to be careful."

I saw him take a syringe from his back pocket, and within a second he punctured it in my neck.

The last thing I saw was him waving at me and mouthing "goodnight" and picking up the hammer.

No, please...

:::

Pain.

That's all I felt.

Pain.

It covered my legs and seeped within my shattered bones.

Pain.

"Shhh, you'll be ok, you're taking it so well. Oh baby, so fucking well."

He cuddled my back on his chest as he sat up against the headboard.

"Fuck, you look so sexy. I should of done this earlier. You can't even get away, it's not even possible. Fuck~"

My legs looked hideous. Purple, black, and blue scattered along them and they were all swelled up.

What did I do to deserve this?

"How could you do this?!"

"You tried to run away. I fucking said I would break your legs, didn't I? I didn't even touch your thighs though as it would probably be too much to break your femur bones."

He ran his hand across my right thigh.

"With time your legs will heal. Don't worry, I'll take care of them. I mean, we need you to walk around for our future kids, ain't that right? But for now, it has to be this way."

The pain was too much. With the physical pain of my legs and the pain of probably never seeing my family again, it was all too much.

He started to kiss my neck, clearly pleased with my pain. He lowly moaned as he pulled my head back and kissed me.

He forces his tongue in my mouth and I decided to bite it. He doesn't deserve anything from me.

"Oh? My baby is deciding to be a fucking bad girl again. You saw where that got you last time so you should probably kiss me back if you know what's good for you."

He attacked me again, more aggressively. I lightly kissed him back, this time fearing for my life. He moaned and pulled me more towards him.

"Mmm, yes just like that."

He brought his hand down to my treasure.

I wish I could break his legs.

And his little "baby-maker".

"I wonder what it would feel like to fuck a girl with broken legs, wanna try?"

Like I would even have a choice.

:::

Caleb's POV(I'll try my hardest with this)

"No! I won't eat until I see Y/n!"

I don't want to eat! All I want is Y/n to be here. I wanna hug Y/n and watch Paw Patrol with her.

"Caleb, you have t-"

"I SAID NO!"

I ran away from Ryan going in a random hallway and started to cry.

I want Y/n...

I'm scared without her. Why couldn't Ace take her too?

Whose gonna tuck me in at night? Whose gonna comfort me when I cry? Whose gonna make me sugary foods and then hide it from my daddy? Whose gonna hold me whenever we are in crowded areas? Whose gonna make sure I'm always ok? Whose gonna protect me from Ace and daddy when they are big meanies to me? Whose gonna give me gentle baths? Whose gonna host play dates with me and my other friends? Whose gonna help me read and write at home?

Whose gonna be my mommy?

No one but Y/n.

I want Y/n, so bad.

I wanna hurt Jacob. He lied to me. I wanna punch him. He took Y/n from us. He took her from me!

"Caleb! You can't run away from me. This hospital is huge! Now come on I'm taking you to your brother."

"No! He's gonna force me to eat!"

I tried to run but Ryan picked me up.

"You have to eat Caleb."

"Why aren't you even sad?"

He looked shocked and looked at me.

"Y/n is gone and you aren't even crying!"

"Caleb...we all have different ways of coping with situations. I know you are sad, I am too. You have no idea how devastated I am right now. One of my best friends' is in a hospital bed and one is kidnapped. But that is no excuse to hurt yourself. I'm having your brother feed you, and that's final."

I just looked down and let him take me to my brother. His arms aren't as warm as Y/n's, or as comforting.

"I want Y/n."

"We all do."
———————
I know, a lousy ending to a chapter. How do you like Caleb's POV? I tried not to use complicated words for the sake of him being only 5 years old.

The reason for short chapter is the picture in the beginning.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time

Love ya