35. Birthday.

Assalamualaikum

After all, you guys are success persuading me to update today.

So let's start this new journey❤

>>>>>>>>>>>>

5 YEARS LATER

"Happy Birthday"

"I said, Get up!"

"No! Please let me sleep"

"I'm telling you last time get up or you won't like the consequences"

"I'm not scared of you"

"Accha? (Really) let's see"

"Oppss"

"Now say, you won't scared of me"

"Okay okay, little monster!" I hiss as she sat on my stomach and started hitting me on my face with the pillow.

"What do you want?" I asked in fake annoyance

I open my eyes and see my life. My air where I breathe. My heart's every beat was because of her. My everything. My whole world.

"You know what I want, daddy," she whined with a cute pout on her face.

Yes, my daughter. Inaaya. The apple of my eyes.

"But baby your party is in the evening. And today is Sunday. You know na daddy only got this day to sleep" I said and sat up while Settling her on my lap.

"No daddy I'm not here to talk about the party," she said glaring at me. Oh, I know what she was talking about.

"They will come here in the evening so what's the point to go there?" Inaaya was asking to go to her grandparents aka my parent's place. She always demanded to go there on Sunday cause she didn't want to spend her weekend here all alone. So, for her I also have to be there with her cause I don't want to spend my weekend without my daughter.

"We will come with them at evening"

"But I have a lot of works to do before your party"

"You can leave me there"

"You want to leave daddy here all alone?" I asked with a sad face. She quickly shook her head as no.

"I will never leave you daddy" she denied instantly and kiss my cheeks making me smile.

"Then don't ask me left you anywhere where I couldn't stay"

"Okay, then you should play with me. You know na... This empty house haunts me if you are not around" Inaaya complaint. My heart skips it's beat as I remember someone. It's not the first time I remember her. In fact, Inaaya always reminds me of her. I shrugged and smiled at my daughter and kiss her head.

"Okay. First, let's have breakfast. And today I'm going to make something very special for my daughter" I said and got out of the bed while she was in my arms. I walk downstairs while she was whining about why I invited her classmates. She didn't like any of them.

 She didn't like any of them