Chapter fourteen

||Love your demons||

I ran through the woods, allowing my wolf to guid me through the blackness of the trees. I tripped over endless tree roots and thorns which tore at my skin and ripped my dress to pieces, The black roses fell out of my hair and so did the braid. releasing my hair into a frizzy mess but I didn't Care, all i cared about was Luke and whether or not I'll get to have him close to me again. The moon seemed to disapear in fear and so did the stars, they didn't want to know what happened next.

please let him be alright

I ran a little longer, a little further until the yelling and the shouts became clear as day.

I covered my mouth to stop myself from screaming, the bloody sight of it all made my stomach go crazy.

The bodies of some of the waiters and some of the new wolves lay on the woodland floor, motionless. Blood covered their bodies, their clothes ripped and torn off. And then I saw Luke, his monster had consumed him. Whole.

His face was emotionless, his blue eyes had turned darker and his clothes stained in a dark red substance. No it can't be he wouldn't kill, I thought i'd changed him. My heart jumped when his eyes met mine, His face became soft and eyes became lighter. He was sorry I could tell in his eyes he had no choice. But everyone has a choice he should have run when he had the chance.

My eyes wondered upon a bowman, bow loaded with a sharp arrow aimed at Luke.

"Luke Move out of the way!" I shrilled. It was a race against time to Get Luke out of the way before he got killed. He obviously didn't see the bowman.

I ran down the slope, towards him. The screams and cries did not register in my ears, I saw Luke's lips moving but I didn't hear anything that came out of his mouth all i could seem to think about was His body lying on the floor, taking his last breath and I couldn't bare to go through losing anyone else cared about.

I reached Luke and pushed him out of the way just as the bowman released the arrow.

The tears were violent and the wind howled in my ear as if it was in
Pain.
I thought it was fine, that Luke was fine but The first thing I felt was heat, my body trembling to the point I nearly collaps to the floor. The second thing I felt was a stab of pain in my stomach, I knew what happened but I forced myself to look down.

The last thing I saw was a bloody arrow which was lodged through my stomach, I heard Luke yelling my name so violently I thought he would destory his vocal chords. Then it went black.

~*****~

Ok before you go crazy and start planning how your going to kill me can I just say I'm sorry I couldn't resist putting in Faye's death scene I swear it won't happen again.....maybe..... but thank you for the votes and reads and hope you lovelies have an amazing day! xoxoxox

~Mubanga