14

Here is the update...

Sorry couldn't update yesterday as I was busy taking care of mummy and doing household work.

Note: my classes will start from tomorrow and I will be busy... I don't know how I will update...

Avoid mistakes if any...and do share this story as much as you can and vote and comment too...

Next day...

Nandini got up due to sunlights...she moved a little making Manik also awake...

Manik:mmm...sleep na Nandini...

Nandini:no... I need to use washroom...

Listening her he opened his eyes completely and left her...she went in the washroom and Manik got up...

Soon she came out and said

Nandini:main apne room mein se hoke aayi...

Before he could ask she left from there...

Manik: won't chachi and chacha will be worried for her? Yeh yahi hai kal se...

Manik thought and got up slowly and went to fresh and up...he moved slowly out of the room.

Cabir: ohh... Manik...

He turned and whished him

Manik: good morning...

Cabir: morning...lekin tu bahar kyun aaya...you are weak...

Manik: naa...room mein baithe baithe halat ho gayi..so just want to move out of it.

Cabir: chal then...sab beeche hi honge...

Manik bobbed his head and they both went down talking about something and nothing.

He sat on the breakfast table chair and wished everyone..

Manik: Nandini kaha hai?

Navya: voh aa rahi hai...

He bobbed his head and here Nandini came down on not finding Manik in his room.

Nandini: Manik...why did you come down?

Manik: aiss hi...you come and sit have ur breakfast...

Nandini sat beside him silently and they served themselves.

Manik: college and all kaisa chal raha hai?

Mukti: it's okay...but ab tu aa gaya hai na...so it will be more fun...

Manil smiled and again got busy in his breakfast... Manik then remembered something and asked Nandini

Manik: Nandini how is chachi, chacha and Rishab?

Listening him all stopped eating... Nandini just stared at her food...

Manik: kya hua guy's? Aise kyun dekh rahe ho mujhe...

Nandini: Manik...they r good...

Manik: acha hai...we will meet them soon I missed chachi and champ...vaise how is amms?

Nandini: she is also good

Nandini said forcing a smile on her face. They all looked at each other and again concentrated on their breakfast.

Everyone almost finished but Nandini took more making Manik shock...

Manik: Nandini aur kitna khana hai tumhe? It's ur 3rd plate...

Nandini: Manik!!!! Mera peth meri marzi...

Manik: arey but baby...

Nandini: shut up...