Chapter 25

Albus was sitting on his bed back at home with Mia on his lap, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Come on, Sev..."

"But my – my parents are home..."

"I'm sure they don't mind," she smiled sweetly, then started kissing his neck.

"M-Mia..."

"Hm?" She hummed, running a hand through his black hair. "Is there something wrong?"

"No, I – I really like you," he said quietly.

Mia let out a laugh. "I sure hope you do, I'm your girlfriend."

His eyes widened. "Since when?"

Instead of answering, she pressed her lips on his, taking him completely off-guard. He kissed her back slowly, pulling her closer by the waist.

"Can I join?" His older brother appeared, staring at them with a grin.

"Get out of my room, James!" Albus pulled away from Mia, glaring at the Gryffindor.

"No, let him watch," Mia purred into his ear. "I want him to see as you make me yours, Sev..."

"As if!" James scoffed.

"She will never be yours," Alexander, the Gryffindor Quidditch captain appeared as well. "Did you not see the way she looked at me?"

"Don't mind them, Sev."

"A Malfoy?" His dad appeared at the foot of his bed with a disapproving expression on his face. "That will never work, Albus."

"But – but..."

Before he knew it, a loud noise woke him up. Furrowing his eyebrows, he sat up and looked around the dorm. The guy sitting on the bed near his was slamming a book against his head repeatedly.

Albus groaned. "Again, Jack?"

"I don't know anything!" The boy exclaimed as he kept hitting his head with the book.

"And does waking others up make your situation better?" He raised an eyebrow at him.

"Shut up, Potter. You were talking in your sleep again."

"Uh... was I?"

"M-Mia," Jack mocked, rolling his eyes. "Do something about her, will you? It's getting really old."

"If you say a word to –"

"You'll kill me, yes, I know," he nodded, clearly unbothered. "Now, watch this!"

Albus' eyebrows shot up as he watched his housemate point his wand at him.

"Colovaria!" Jack waved his wand, targeting his hair.

"What the..." Albus mumbled, touching his head to check if he still had hair or not.

"Well... I wanted blonde, but it's close enough, I guess..."

Frowning, Albus got up to check how he looked. "It's yellow!" He shouted, turning back to the boy.

"Yes," Jack scratched the back of his neck. "I think you should stick with black, to be honest."

"You think?" Albus asked angrily. "Change it back!" He demanded.

"If you want me to make it even worse, sure."

"Why the hell are you even practising spells on me in the first place?!"

"I need to practise on something," he shrugged. "You just happened to be here."