Training

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
-Mindscape-(izuku)
'izuku and winter is seen, sparring and training on izuku's powers and, attacks as well'

Winter: ok focus the fire from your hands, on your feet, maybe you can release fire from your feet as well

Izuku: Hai! *Focuses* all i need to do is too focus on, one point *his feet started glowing* Woah.. my feet its heating up!

Winter: Good! Now release it all in one pressure

Izuku: Graa! *Flames come out of izuku's feet making him fly like a rocket on the other side of the mindscape*

Winter: *giggles* i-izuku t-that *laughing* w-was rich!

Izuku(shouting): Hey! *Pout*

Winter: gomen gomen.. lets practice your flying next

Izuku: oh i can fly?

Winter: if you want yes..

Izuku: how can i do that, though?

Winter: you just need, to focus my power inside your body, and imagine your self flying

Izuku: ok.. *channels winter's power inside him* ok.. release! *Started floating* Woah! Look! Winter im floating!

Winter: yes you are.. *flies infront of izuku* shall we continue?

Izuku: Gladly!

'then winter and izuku, started training, they sparred and winter explained that, if you grew tails that means your getting stronger'

Izuku: my tail is only 2 right now.. so that means i can grow more?

Winter: correct you can grow, up to 10

Izuku: but your a ninetailed fox, and i know your stronger than me.. so how are you not a 10 tail?

Winter: izuku dear, do you forgot my little tail?

Izuku: ohh yeah! Sorry about that..

Winter: its ok, now go back, go take a shower and go to bed, you have training with bakugou tomorrow

Izuku: hai!

-Timeskip-(tomorrow)
'izuku is seen, waiting at dagobah beach waiting for his best friend'

Katsuki: hey izuku! *Runs towards him*

Izuku: finally katsuki, i thought that you'll never come..

Katsuki: oh c'mon, lets get started on cleaning this dump..

Izuku: On it!

'izuku and bakugou, started to clean the beach, a yellow haired male saw this and approached the two boys'

???: You two..

I,K: huh? *Looks at the person*

???: Do you two, know where to put all this garbage?

I,K: uhh..

???: *Laughing* i guess not, I'll rent a truck then, you two can train, under my perspective

Bakugou: why though sir?

Izuku: yeah, we shouldn't bother you like this..

Toshinori: Nonsense, its no problem oh yeah by the way the name is Toshinori.. now go along and, train I'll go rent a truck *walks away from the two* 'those two are gonna be the future i just know it'

Bakugou: well he seemed, nice..

Izuku: yeah lets, get cleaning katsuki

Bakugou: yeah!

'then izuku and bakugou, started doing this, with toshinori watching them progress everysingle day, and to say he was impressed was an understatement, he was idolizing the two kids'

-1st month-
'izuku learned to, control more of his illusions, thanks to katsuki, and katsuki developed a new move called AP SHOT'

-2nd month-
'izuku and bakugou, hanged out more often on this month, sometimes going go the movies and watching, anime and studying for the exam and toshinori saw, izuku's half kitsune form'

Toshinori: holy crap, kid what is that?
*Pointing at izuku in his half kitsune form*

Izuku: ughm its a part of my, quirk i can turn into a half kitsune or a small white fox

Bakugou: i promise you, it looks so cute

Toshinori: is that so? Please show me midoriya-san

Izuku: hai! *Turns into a small white fox* Here! *Runs towards toshinoris leg*

Toshinori: Cute.. but what can you do in that form?

Izuku(fox): i can shoot flames on my, mouth and my clawd are super sharp and im super quick too..

Toshinori: cool!

Bakugou: i know right?!

-3,4,5,6th month-
'in these 4 months, izuku and bakugou has successfully cleaned, the entire beach with 3 months to spare, toshinori decided, to train them on every day things like, multiple swimming lesson, to make them faster and quicker'

-7,8th month-
'in these two months, izuku can control his claws and his tail grew to 3 tails, confirming that he has grown, stronger and, bakugou developed a new move called HOWITZER IMPACT, which was a finishing move'

-Final month-
'izuku and bakugou, was just relaxing and, studying in this month, they both thanked toshinori, for all he did and now it's the day before the exam'

-Day before the exam-(night)
'izuku and bakugou, is seen going back home, after they hanged out of the mall'

Bakugou: man.. im stuffed, say izuku..

Izuku: yeah?

Bakugou: wanna have. A bet?

Izuku: you have, my interest..

Bakugou: man stop, watching anime your getting, really knowledgeable with words

Izuku: hey!, Im so you know liked, action anime thats where i developed my move Illusion!

Bakugou: oh from that one series called Na- you know what nevermind, so the bet?

Izuku: ok so the bet?

Bakugou: if any one of us scored higher than the others, the losing person must, go to their parents and say, that you have a girlfriend

Izuku: oh, we all know that ain't gonna happen to you, so it's gonna be a win win situation for me, because my mom will support my choice actually, she will be very happy for me..

Bakugou: huh?!

Izuku: but if i win, your parents are gonna be denying the hell, out of your statement so...

Bakugou: .....

Izuku: bro?

Bakugou: *crying* i-izuku why so mean bro?...

Izuku: *deep breath* Boi! *Puts hand down*

'eventually they got home, to prepare for the, ua entrance exam tomorrow'

Winter(head): good luck tomorrow, izuku

Izuku: thanks winter, because now that i have you.. we'll be in this together!

Winter(head): promise?

Izuku: promise!
-jayden out