Chapter Fifty Four- Ideas

A few days had passed since Karasuno won against Shiratorizawa, and (Y/n) was still struggling to plan her, and Tanaka's date.

The girl groaned, before laying lazily on the bench. Kiyoko, who was sitting on the bench as well, giggled lightly.

"Kiyoko, stop laughing. I need help." (Y/n) whined, propping herself you on her shoulders, so she could look Kiyoko in the eye.

"I promised Ryu I'd have this date planned by the weekend, and I have nothing!" She exclaimed, flopping back onto the bench with an exasperated sigh.

Suddenly, an idea popped into (Y/n)'s head. Once again she sat up abruptly, making Kiyoko jump slightly.

"Kiyoko, you're hot!" (Y/n) exclaimed, making the third years eyes widen. "Uhm, thank you? I think." Kiyoko said, raising an eyebrow.

(Y/n) shook her head. "I mean, you're hot, so you get asked out all the time don't you?" She asked, Kiyoko nodding hesitantly.

  "So you've had to have said to someone at least once right?" The second year asked, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

  However, seconds later, that glimmer was gone when Kiyoko began laughing again. "I hate to disappoint you (Y/n), but I've never actually been on a date."

  "WHAT?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, her eyes widening. "Come on, there has to be someone you'd want to go out with!"

Kiyoko looked off into the opposite direction, a small smile on her face. "I don't know..." She began, before trailing off.

(Y/n) followed Kiyoko's gaze, the two girls looking in the same direction. Where they were looking stood Yachi, who was writing things down on a piece of paper.

Confused, (Y/n) looked from Kiyoko, 'is she... blushing?' to Yachi, pointing at Kiyoko, then back at Yachi again.

Slowly, realization dawned upon the girl, as she looked, and pointed at the two managers faster, her eyes widening.

"KIYOKO!" (Y/n) exclaimed, making everyone's head turn. Kiyoko quickly laughed it off, assuring the boys, and Yachi that it was nothing.

(Y/n) smirked at Kiyoko. "I didn't know you swing that way." She whispered so only the two of them could hear.

Blushing again, Kiyoko averted (Y/n)'s gaze, looking at the ground instead. "I... I don't know. I'm still kind of... figuring things out." She said, pausing multiple times.

Nodding in understanding, (Y/n) smiled. "Well then, if you did end up going out with, uhm... Someone, what would you do?" She asked, trying not to mention Yachi's name specifically.

Kiyoko's dazzling smile returned. "Sorry (Y/n), but I'm not sure, and even if I was, Someone, and Tanaka are two very different people."

  (Y/n) sighed, hanging her head. "Fair enough. Thanks Kiyoko." She said, before getting up, and heading to change, since practice had ended.

  Before she could walk away however, she felt Kiyoko's soft hand wrap around her wrist. (Kiyoko how bold of you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). IM SORRY GOODBYE) "I'm sure whatever you do though, Tanaka's going to appreciate it either way." The raven haired girl said.

  "Thanks." (Y/n) replied, smiling. Kiyoko let go of the girl's wrist, and she began making her way to the women's change room.

  Once she was finished changing, (Y/n) waited for Tanaka, sitting on the concrete steps outside of the gym.

  Pulling out a notebook, and a pencil, (Y/n) began brainstorming possible date ideas for her, and her boyfriend.

  'Cafe?... No that's dumb. Uhmm... a walk in the park? That could be a maybe... Hmm...'

  (Y/n)'s thoughts raced through her head as she wrote things down on one of the blank pages. She crossed out the bad ideas, and put stars next to the ideas that weren't terrible.

  The girl stopped writing, taking a few minutes to think. 'Come on, what would Ryu want to do?' She thought smacking herself in the forehead a few times.

  Suddenly, the girl paused mid-smack, an idea popping into her head. She quickly began writing, hearing Tanaka's loud voice growing in the distance.

  (Y/n) quickly finished writing, and shoved the book back into her bag. She zipped it up just as Tanaka walked out of the gym.

  "Hey (Y/n)! Ready to go?" Tanaka asked once he saw his girlfriend sitting outside. (Y/n) stood up, swinging her bag over her shoulder.

  "Yeah, but I need to talk to Kiyoko quick, okay? I'll be right back." She said, before heading over to where the third year manager was standing.

  Kiyoko looked up when (Y/n) walked over to her. "Hey Kiyoko, can I ask you a favour?" The younger girl asked.

———————————————————————————

  Sorry bro, but I love Kiyoyachi so fuckin much. T-T

  My biggest flex is that I can make a London fog without a milk steamer thing. 😎

  I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL ON TIESDAY